The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I want to know how to lower my mmr by a lot

I'm done with mmr it constantly gives my SWF or just high skill survivors I do the afk trick to lower it but no it doesn't work so does killer mmr just never go down now.

Comments

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866

How many killers are you playing? You'll have to lose a lot of matches on your best killers. Also time of day can be an issue too. I won't play killer in peak time because I get terrible matching.

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586

Your MMR score doesn’t seem to matter during peak times when there are like 10x more survivor players than killer players. You’ll be faced against pro level survivors no matter what. The MMR range for matchmaking widens to reduce queue times. The wait times for survivors are already horrible - they’d be way worse if they did actual fair matchmaking

• Ooga
    Ooga Member Posts: 33

I don’t believe it’s mmr. Time of day and Survivors to Killer ratio is the problem.

The Devs said in there Q&A the mmr goes out the window when it comes to Que times

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,463

How do you know you're high MMR?

I want to know how to see that

• Tiufal
    Tiufal Member Posts: 1,252

If youre bottom mmr every surv feels like high mmr.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Suddenly start to suck at the game

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815

Start playing new killers, that's what I did. I'm not a quick learner.

• tester
    tester Member Posts: 792
    edited February 2022

They will never remove it. Some devs, that shall not be named for the fear of losing my cosmetics, have too much ego to ever admit being wrong. They will rather tell you how you are wrong not appreciating their "labor of love" while looking at you with disgust on their smug face.

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270
    edited February 2022

For killer become friendly for a good while and let people farm you and for survivor just let yourself die at the end via letting the killer kill you or die via egc

Cons you will depip a ton so I recommend doing it after a rank reset

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526

Your account MMR counts the most out of any Killer so what you need to do is:

1. Derank as every killer you own by either AFK or allowing 4 escapes to quickly bring down your Account MMR.

2. Pick a Killer you may play and derank with them more often than others.

-If you want shards I suggest AFK.

-If you want Bloodpoints I suggest just hooking but not Sacrificing.

If you play on PC you can create a passive macro to press the button assigned to Continue, followed by a pause for the load screen and then the same button for Search for Match. You can run dbd for a few days and grind out thousands of shards without playing and deranking.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 921

Since only kills matter what I do with wraith only. Play normally like you do, but don't kill anyone just keep a mental note and put everyone on death hook. Then just let them escape.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

just go in and lose a match bring zero game delay and just let them do gens

• N8dog
    N8dog Member Posts: 541

Oh that's an easy one! Play Myers with no slow down perks lol

• disgust
    disgust Member Posts: 71

just make a new account. it's free!