Obvious buff for Legion and Iridescent Button.

Joke or not, and this is just an opinion, folks, I honestly think just changing his terror radius to a smaller size would be a pretty good buff for him. I don’t see a huge issue with his movement speed, it’s just the fact that survivors can plan an approach against Legion when they know he’s coming. He has an add-on that changes his terror radius to affect the entire map when getting a hit in feral frenzy and...I can see how it would be useful if it weren’t ‘only in feral frenzy and getting a hit’ portion of it. A smaller terror radius would make him easier for ambushes and, if you want to make his iridescent button useful, this little buff could easily make it a useful add-on for it’s rarity. But as of now, that’s just my thoughts on an easy to change buff for this decent killer.  :)

Comments

• F5arTheB5ard
    F5arTheB5ard Member Posts: 118
    Use monitor and abuse, makes his terror radius 16m 

If you lower his base value then you'll have a real problem with him ambushing every gen. Or if you use bloodhound you could just cheese the chase. Get a hit wait for them to leave area, follow blood trail and ambush with a 8m? TR 
    It would make the already annoying ######### about him and amplify it tenfold
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

lol let's turn the addon into an Ultra Rare Monitor and Abuse.
    No. Legion's Terror Radius is more than fine currently and all Iri button needs is to not have the initial stab requirement.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Use monitor and abuse, makes his terror radius 16m 

If you lower his base value then you'll have a real problem with him ambushing every gen. Or if you use bloodhound you could just cheese the chase. Get a hit wait for them to leave area, follow blood trail and ambush with a 8m? TR 
    It would make the already annoying ######### about him and amplify it tenfold
    Ah, I hadn’t thought about Monitor at the time. Good point! :)
  • Chaotic_Riddle

lol let's turn the addon into an Ultra Rare Monitor and Abuse.
    No. Legion's Terror Radius is more than fine currently and all Iri button needs is to not have the initial stab requirement.

Oh, no, I didn’t want the button’s stats to change at all. I was just saying, the button would probably benefit from a radius change buff for Legion’s base, since it’s barely used due to the stab requirement, but I see what you mean.
  • F5arTheB5ard
    F5arTheB5ard Member Posts: 118
    Monitor is a meta perk for the legion imo. It really helps him out quite a lot. Because when you land a hit in feral frenzy and are in a chase you're TR jumps up to 32m. Helps to tag other survivors. Although it may only jump to 24m? I'm not positive 
  • Chaotic_Riddle
    Monitor is a meta perk for the legion imo. It really helps him out quite a lot. Because when you land a hit in feral frenzy and are in a chase you're TR jumps up to 32m. Helps to tag other survivors. Although it may only jump to 24m? I'm not positive 
    Gotcha. I hadn’t thought about Monitor at the time of posting this...I have it at tier 3, I just barely use it on other killers besides Myers. I suppose I just goofed when I wrote this and didn’t think about that. Whoops :P 
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited January 2019

you know that hes TR with monitor and abuse its like hes myers so he dosent need buff he needs a full rework and also hes addons

Post edited by Tru3Lemon on
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited January 2019
    Everyone who wants direct buffs or nerfs for Legion hasn't understood the core issue of this Killer. 
    Either you need some more time till you'll figure it out by yourself or you just don't give a ######### and you will never understand it (or just don't want to understand it).
  • Chaotic_Riddle
    Everyone who wants direct buffs or nerfs for Legion hasn't understood the core issue of this Killer. 
    Either you need some more time till you'll figure it out by yourself or you just don't give a ######### and you will never understand it (or just don't want to understand it).
    Oh, I’ve been playing Legion since he came out. I managed to get from rank 15 to rank 4 only playing him alone last season. I got a little lazy and didn’t play the game for a week, but I still managed to get somewhere with him. I was just giving my input on an debate people have been complaining about since he came out. He’s a good killer! It’s just a shame some of his add-ons are useless.