The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What franchises do you think can't be chapters but could be legendary skins?

Title. Some franchises imo just couldn't be chapters alone and would probably end up being legendary skins only somewhat like Crypt TV. What franchises do you think would follow this path?

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Little Nightmares enemies. Since we can't get a proper survivor, I think we only have a chance of getting legendary skins.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607

Hi. I'd like to talk to you about Homestuck.

Beyond that, I'm honestly not sure. I'm somewhat stuck on wanting to give legendary skins to characters who actually share a theme or at least weaponry with them; give Hillbilly a Kanaya skin and it doesn't matter as much that those two characters have nothing in common personality-wise because the point of commonality is that they both use chainsaws.

I think any franchise with underage protagonists is most likely to be relegated to either killer-only paragraphs or legendary skins, since BHVR don't like minors in their game and have historically only been comfortable aging up by a year or so.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

For me it would be Rule Of Rose or Final Destination.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045
    edited February 2022

My biggest dream is Hotline Miami. Not exactly horror, but you have no idea how much I'd pay for a Jacket legendary set for Trickster. The characters fit perfectly together in almost every way, too, and with the advent of different voice lines for legendaries, the problem of Jacket not speaking is solved.

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866

Blumhouse Happy Death Day skins for Kate and Legion.

The Strangers masks for Legion.

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water skin for Plague (Would love this!)

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Lara Croft skin for Kate or Zarina

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Fatal Frame is pretty possible! They listed it as a possible option in several surveys.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 921

Jason skin for Trapper

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,840

I mean, as long as they give it the Robbie Legion cosmetic treatment, then sure.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I think Fear Street could get the same treatment as CryptTV, as there are some interesting killers in it that could work as legendarys..

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

The Strangers skin for Legion

• dugman

Blood and Black Lace skin for Ghost Face

• dugman

Smilely skin for Trapper

• dugman

Frank from Donnie Darko as a skin for Legion or Clown