The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Trickster

Can you give me any advice on how to use The Trickster?

Comments

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Random bullshit go!

I think that sums him up.

• BoriskyTheFox
    BoriskyTheFox Member Posts: 113

He is a strong killer. You can get downs just by spamming your knives non stop. His anti loop is so strong. His main event is strong as well. So you dont need to practice to win as trickster

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Use your knives at low tiles and during unhooks. If you use them at loops with high walls, you're going to lose

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Play Huntress

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Don't spam knives, having to reload constantly like that hurts you. Anti-loop is only strong at non high-wall loops. Main Event's good but only if you get it in the right place at the right time.

Anyway, you want to make it so while looping, you have as much opportunity to pelt the survivor with knives as possible. Run loops in a way where you can see them as much as possible.

If you catch a survivor in the open or in a corner, use knives instead of an M1. The reason for this is because you can still hit the survivor with knives even while they have the speed boost from being injured.

• espooked
    espooked Member Posts: 465

easiest killer just spam ur knives when you see em. he is a good camping killer u can do that if you have trouble late game

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    edited February 2022

I've played only Trickster since his release and honestly I have too much good advice and tips with him that I wouldn't be able to fit it all here. Luckily I've written it all out in my very own Trickster guide if you'd like to check it out!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/270849/a-trickster-guide-by-a-trickster-one-trick

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

play m1 killer

wait till survivors are out in open or performing an animation

press m2

that is it

also facecamp and tunnel