Which survivor did you main when you first started playing? And do you still main them?

Options

When I first started playing, David was my first survivor. And I still main/choose him because of the old time sake that I had with him! Plus the new outfit for David looks really great on him 😁! Which survivor did you main and do you still choose them?

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Meg and yes. She has my old offerings that don't exist anymore.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    Options

I used to main Claudette because my friends told me self care was new player friendly. Now I don't main anybody, I equipped every survivor I like with a specific build so I don't have to always look for the perks around

My favorite survivors though are Jake, (shirtless) David, Quentin, Zarina and Felix

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,165
    edited February 2022
    Options

Meg. I dunno i just main Meg mostly due to Samination videos. Also she has nice clothes.

I play more killer though / huntress

Post edited by Hannacia on
  • jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,221
    Options

When I first started playing, I technically mained Huntress, but once I branched out into survivor I chose Jane.

I still play her! Though I've been doing everyone's Adept achievement to teach myself the survivor fundamentals, so I've not touched her in a little while.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    edited February 2022
    Options

Jake. There were only 4 survivors back then. I lost my progress and switched to Ace later

PS give me my legacies back, BHVR

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,998
    Options

Claudette, I play her more then most of the other survivor.

But now I main Zarina, Cybil, Yun-Jin, and Thicc Jonah

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Believe it or not, Hag. Yes, I was born a face camper. They told me placing traps all around the hook was inefficient... I was climbing through the ranks before I even knew up from down with my insane skill. I didn't even realize she was slow or that her camera was short as heck.

Anyways, I do not play her anymore at all and abandoned her the second I bought a licensed killer.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,287
    Options

I started playing with Claudette for the self care.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Options

dwight was my first main. Is he still? Hell no. I play with Claire Jill Nancy Kate Steve and Cybil that’s it

• Carrow
    Carrow Member Posts: 500
    Options

Once a Meghead, always a Meghead.

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 647
    Options

Feng simply because she has the best skins and she gets the most attention out of all the survivors, even to this date - In my opinion I might add.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Meg.

No, gross.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

Meg, being a runner irl I connect with her.

I still technically main her but Dweet is basically my “male” main.

I just wish Meg got better cosmetics. Her most recent ones have been lackluster IMO.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Dwight, then Jake, then David, now Ace. Been Ace for quite a long time now, probably not gonna change unless they come out with an Evil Within chapter, in which case I am maining the ######### out of Sebastian forever

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670
    Options

Jake. Today I play mostly with Felix.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Meg and no. I main Quentin now.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I started off with Claudette, but I have since moved on to Jake.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,481
    Options

Jake, because he was the least played out of the four Survivors available, and I didn't want to join the tsunami of Meg's and Claudette's.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

I started with Meg and then I bought Cheryl and main her since than. I'm not playing with Meg much, barely at all. Because Killers are focusing on killing me first.

I can notice the difference in how players treat me differently based on the character I play with. I wish it was different.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    Options

Similar story here. I mained Claudette with L3 until I lost it. Now I just rotate between original survivors with nice outfits from the rift or that I've bought with shards.

I actually did get Jake to lvl 50 first back then and so I guess I was a shameless sabo Jake main for a short period. That was only really because I played with 3 friends back then and we all chose separate characters. But when hints of Legacy prestige came about I decided to switch to main Claudette and P3'd her as well as Hillbilly.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

When I first started I mained Kate since I bought curtain call first. Now I main Jeff and Jane

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

It was Claudette. Back when DBD provided me with a level of enjoyment that no other game could, she was always there for my survivor trials.

I stopped playing her after the model change. Just one more thing BHVR HAD to ruin for me.

But...Claudette main from 2018 to 2021. Hell of a ride, eh?

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 540
    Options

Meg was my main when I first started & Meg will be my main until this game is no longer a thing.

I do actually play all survivors in rotation with only adept perks right now but I'm still a meg main if I just want a few chill games in between or have a challenge I really want to get done it's always back to Meg she's p3-50 with all perks at tier 3 & while all characters will be eventually (yes I'm crazy) Meg is my forever main I can't see any survivor taking her place after all these years together

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

I mained claudette for a few months, then I bought the spark of madness DLC and started maining feng. I still play other survivors though.

For killers I used to main doctor, then I changed to plague & pig. Plague mostly tho since pig is a pain to play.

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    Options

Claudette, and yes, I do play her still.

I swap around every female character and like two of the guys, three if I count Jonathan.

• Kharbarg
    Kharbarg Member Posts: 126
    Options

First Meg for sprint burst, but very quickly I became a Blendette and was for years until I learned to juke and loop better and finally started playing with Ace because he is quieter (at least quieter than Jeff)

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

My first survivor was Dwight. Then I switched to Claudette for a little bit because of Self Care, then I switched to Meg for a while because of Adrenaline and Sprint Burst. Then I moved to Nea because of Balanced Landing (this was before it was nerfed) and I've been maining her ever since then.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I played Claudette, because my daughter said I would need self care. So I played her exclusively , P3, but switched because of all the hate she got.

So, mained Tapp and Meg for awhile, but no I only run Ace, except for dailies or challenges.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851
    Options

It was Kate, but I no longer have a main. Now I just float through all the survivors that I prestiged to III. Still grinding to get the other half of the cast there.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    edited February 2022
    Options

Cheryl is or was my main but once I maxed her out it became a bit redundant to play as her (even with the costume characters). Once Jill was released she became my main for a while but once I maxed her out I ran into the same issue that I had with Cheryl. Now I'm branching out to other characters so that I can use them as loadouts.

So basically- Cheryl, Jill, Bill, Leon, Quinton, and Laurie in that order. Eventually I'll give Ash, Tapp, Steve, and Nancy some love, but I'm busy spending my BP on Killers now.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,192
    Options

Dwight and I only play him anymore if I'm wearing the elf outfit or if I'm in a duo running Mario and Luigi Dwight

• XombieRocker
    XombieRocker Member Posts: 324
    Options

Started with Feng, moved to Ash when he came out cuz Army of Darkness is my favorite movie of all time.

• ThanosPAWG
    ThanosPAWG Member Posts: 412
    Options

Bill was my main when I first got the game and still my main however I do play other survivors.

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452
    Options

I just picked Jake for some reason. I didn't even know what perks were when i started playing. Now i main Jeff, Steve and Leon

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Claudette, because she had access to selfcare (and you wont believe me here, but that was actually an amazing perk once!).

i still main her, because i kind of dont see the point in putting millions uppon millions of Blood Points into reskins of the exact same character.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,970
    Options

Claudette at the start. Claudette to this day.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 434
    Options

Nea, though nowadays I main Feng.

• SammehStormborn
    SammehStormborn Member Posts: 147
    Options

Claude was my first main, perks were appealing - back when self care was actually decent. Then it was Kate for the longest time, and now Kate/Mikaela.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,783
    Options

Laurie. Huge Halloween fan so she was the first survivor I wanted to play. After I got her to level 50 I started trying the other survivors.

It was love at first sight when I tried Dweet. I haven't looked back since.

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544
    Options