Which killer, that you own, don't want to play most of the time and why?

2»

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,120

Some characters I'm just not in the mood to play sometimes, like Huntress, Plague, Hag, Legion. Occasionally I'll enjoy playing them for several matches in a row, but most of the time I'm too stubborn to change to them for fear of not doing well with them or not enjoying them.

Trapper I can play but I got burnt out of him long ago, because I played him non-stop getting him to Prestige III WHILE trying to use all his add-ons up in between each Prestige, and that has kind of impacted my attachment to him ever since.

Trickster and Nurse I'm basically never in the mood to play. They're too hard to play on console. I don't want to argue how they're not. I also hate their power designs.

Twins, Deathslinger, Wraith, and Clown I don't want to play because they got nerfed. No motivation to play worse versions of killers that I previously enjoyed playing, and was rewarded for playing well with them. No more.

And in general, killers that are too weak to win with, which is most of them, I don't like to play for too long.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

4.4 in general, they feel terribly slow in most maps.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Myers, Hag, Doctor, Bubba, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Spirit, Legion, Plague, Ghostface, Pyramid Head, Blight, Twins, Trickster, Nemesis Pinhead.

Because they're boring lmao

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,484

Myers, Freddy, Pig, Ghost Face, Twins and Artist

Their kits just arent that interesting to me, how ever I still play them from time to time