Where is switch crossprogression goddamit?

Options

Dbd came out for switch, a little over 2 years ago. And I started playing shortly after that (I know the game since like 3-4 years tho). I finally had the money to buy myself a PC about a month ago. But I (and many others) don't feel like paying 20 dollars + ALL DLC's just to regrind everything.

Switch crossprogression was announced back in late september 2020 (30th). Yet there is nothing. Some dataminers found something on january last year and it really seemed BHVR was working on it. But as expected it's bhvr, so they said; 'There are proplems outside our control'. Which translated means: „We know you want it, but we don't care enough to actually do it rn”.

They aren't transparent enough with the community. Esspecially becouse it's about switch players. AKA the smallest amount of the dbd playerbase. I've met people that didn't even know that dbd was on switch. So why would the devs even care?

And If they actually have trouble doing crossprogression (maybe for liscensing reasons), then they're bad with communication. I hope that we'll get it this year (I doubt it).

PS: I've seen people say 'just play on something else 4head'. Well that's the proplem lmao

Comments