play the new killer!!

espooked
espooked Member Posts: 465
edited March 2022 in General Discussions

I reinstalled this dead game for the new chapter and everyone is playing everyone EXCEPT her.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Fun stats: I played 16 games so far as a Survivor since the new update and only met her 4 times so far. I NEED MORE! MOREEEE!

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

I've been getting her consistently all day and have only had like 6 other killers that werent her in the last 10+hours...

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,160

She's played a bunch on PS4 crossplay off. I played a bunch of matches today and only 3 matches weren't her.

• NinthPixel
    NinthPixel Member Posts: 60

Playing her, but ain't exactly fun getting clowned on by META survivors while you learn. I have one perk game, why am I fighting against stacks survs? But anyways, do some no-perk runs for a while so people feel less bad to try her out.

• GingerBeard
    GingerBeard Member Posts: 272

Every single game I played today besides one has been against Sadako. I'm actually getting annoyed at it, I haven't experienced this with any other killer on their release. That said if there is a powered TV next to someone on hook, please for the love of god turn it off before you save.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,619

Nope, that's it. She is back to the well until further notice.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I knew she was going to be booty cheeks, but after actually playing her, clearly my hype had me biased in favor of her. Good lord she is awful. Did they nerf the projection range? How the heck are you supposed to get Condemned unless you are inept enough to run in front of the damned TV? Lol.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

I've come very close to getting full condemned but only because the gen spawns were awful so everywhere I ran a TV was near.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147

I usually get perks on her before playing. I'm not trying to learn when gens are counting down quickly.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

Nurse is back, I’ve missed playing Nurse.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Unless you take out the TVs and forget to return the tape, there is absolutely no way you get full condemnation.

Most matches I've played against her, I ignored the TV's.

This will end like playing against plague and ignoring fountains.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

It seems like EU have a lot of Sadako while NA doesn't (assuming you are EU bc we matched together randomly several times before 🏃)

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

She is the new floor for weak killer. Legion has more to offer.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

What do you think about the new blink? I am finding it super sensitive and plaid flannel is showing it change blink positions when i let go of the charge. Usually to the wrong side of an object to protect the survivor...

• SunsetSherbet
    SunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,607

Played for about 3 hours earlier. Ever survivor match was Sadako. Haven't seen anyone else yet. When Artist launched, I saw very little of her.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Ask BHVR to make better killer I guess.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

Not sure why but I laughed way too hard at this comment. Thank you! 😂

To the OP- I've been playing her for hours. I think she has become my favorite killer! I don't know why but I always prefer the weaker killers. Maybe I just like more of a challenge? lol

• DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Member Posts: 989

She is 100% complete trash... but kinda fun to play. If you don't mind being destroyed by loops and pallets lol.

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638

She's fun to play but weak IMO, I am having a blast but I'm also a solid M1 killer. I can see people who aren't the best at using m1 killers not liking her.

• lavars
    lavars Member Posts: 312

i got the adept, now i do the rest i'm missing then i will play the killers as i feel (and depends what i unlock etc.)

She is nice though, pretty hard to make her useful, but i got some builds in my mind, now i just need to unlock the right stuff to try it out, so before i actively play her, i need to grind

• KateDunson
    KateDunson Member Posts: 714

I didn't even buy the dlc and i don't plan to

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

I played 2 games yesterday and saw her twice.

granted, one of those times I was playing as her... managed to get a mini mori too. pretty cool. almost 2, but she found the hatch