How does survivors always have map offering or purple/pink add on?

Options
LeeONE
LeeONE Member Posts: 203

Literally every game, there is at least good map offering, which is coldwind or autoheaven, sometimes mcmilan, or styptic, syringe or bnp, I refuse to beelieve that it happens only to me, this is just unreal, so I suppose survivors are using at least some of this things every game, and while I can somehow understand map offering, while even I don't have them too much, around 30 specififc map offerings on character that I am leveling up since 2016 and not wasting anything, I refuse to beelieve that the amount of these addons is so big, survivors can use them every game, so how is that possible? I wish I'd have some screenshots to proove it, but also as far as I know you can't upload pictures right now so sadly I can't proove my words

Comments

• Lucario576
    Lucario576 Member Posts: 53
    Options

Because you dont play with the same people every day, you play with you everyday (obviously) so it looks like every survivor has those "rare offerings" when if you ask them they will say the same for killers

• LeeONE
    Options

Sure thing, that's why I am saying that it's impossible to play every game against good items, so I asssuming they are using them every game but how it's possible for them to still have these items

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333
    Options

Because 99% of survs offerings are trash, so they have to use something. Do you think luck or fog offerings for example do something?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

Your assumption is bad that's the issue. You're making the assumption that just because you personally see something a lot, just you, not talking to anyone else about their experience, then survivors must always have this stuff on hand and must be using them close to, if not, every game. Then you ask how it's possible that this assumption is true. Well the answer is that it's a false claim. Survivors don't have this, and if they do, it's because they're getting really lucky bloodwebs or specifically going for the rare and above stuff in their bloodwebs when they see them. I personally think it looks more than it actually is because there's 4 survivors vs 1 killer. You have more chances in a single match to see better stuff when paired against 4 people on one side then 1 person on one side. It doesn't make it true though that survivors always have the good items.

• LeeONE
    Options

I wish I could proove my words about that every game there is at least 1 purple addon or item, but I have to record it because possibly I can take screenshots from random matches, I guess that I am just really unlucky with all that stuff

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,373
    Options

Look how much stuff streamers have.

Some people play a ridiculous amount of time it seems.

And if you don´t level up all chars as only a few you can grind them pretty hard. Rank reset up to 2 Mill. BP.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

Its probably because they Prestiged to 3 on their toon which increases the rarity of everything on the bloodweb. Its the reason you always do it on anyone you play