Weirdest perks that work suprisingly well with a Killer

BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited March 2022 in General Discussions

Wanna try out some new stuff, maybe there are some perks I havent though about trying out on some Killers, pls let me know any builds or perks you know about. (I am talking about very uncommon perks that barely anyone uses)

My example would be Coupe de Grace on Nemesis.

Since he uses most of the time his tentacle to injure survivors you can keep like that easily your stacks and then do an big ass punch at a tile where you cannot use your tentacle. I get a lot of free downs like that and it carried me quiete a few times in some games.

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited March 2022

Maybe i should try  Coupe de Grace on Nemesis, i am using m1 so rare with him. But looks fun, i would give shoot.

• BenZ0

Ye do it, its also really funny when survivors get salty over it cuz they think you have a really bad connection xD

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

I don't like NOED but i will use it with NOED for end game. I will not use m1 and i will keep all stacks. Let's how much strong this combo.

People called it garbage but Floods of Rage is so broken on Nurse. My new fav perk on her. I am using it with Make Your Choice. I am waiting out of range and then bum. Free hook. It gives me great pressure without slowdown.

• BenZ0

Ye I also like floods of rage with make your choice.

About the Nemesis topic, I wouldnt do it with noed but I can highly recommend to combine coupe de grace with the Iri umbrella badge and jills sandwich. You can put in hex plaything if you want to get more suprise one shots aswell but basicly you are then a one punch man nemesis which is really funny. Ofc you dont have to commit so much for the m1, you can only play coupe de grace alone, it gives me often free downs that I wouldnt have gotten otherwise with him.

• Lucario576
    Lucario576 Member Posts: 53

Putting fire up and bamboozle on Myers, is so hilarious how he can vault faster than survivors lol

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729

Wraith with his faster break/vault addon when cloaked with BS and Bamboozle alongside the uncloak when breaking addon.

It just works.