Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Check out this catch!

The_Trapper
The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Caught this bad boy, like a fisherman catches a fish, or a hunter catches a deer. I don't agree with these things, but what I have caught should be encouraged:

These guys were super toxic 4man SWF.
Did I need the mori? Probably not, but when in Rome!

Would love to see if any of y'all get something similar, we should have a damn trophy room for these things.

Edit: For the record, I always taunt survivors now. Because survivors often taunt me, if you don't like it, you don't have to acknowledge it.

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Why'd you want to further worsen the community with constant taunting and toxicity?

• The_Trapper

@se05239 said:
    Why'd you want to further worsen the community with constant taunting and toxicity?

Better to eat than be eaten.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Nice catch!  :)
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

The old childhood adage 2 wrongs don't make a right springs to mind.

• The_Trapper

@powerbats said:
    The old childhood adage 2 wrongs don't make a right springs to mind.

Unless it means you win.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Apparently people can't just play this game without acting like total brats. 
  • The_Trapper

@Yamaoka said:

Better to be the brat who utterly won, than a brat who lost though.

I swear I've seen you in-game, are you on PC? If it was you, you did something pretty trash. I could be wrong though.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited January 2019
    I'm on XboxOne and I was talking about toxic SWF. They always act like total brats antagonizing the person who plays killer no matter how he/she plays. It's disgusting and causes killers to be toxic towards solo players who do nothing wrong (for instance).

EDIT: Accidentely said "xbox 360" haha. Yeah I got 360d too often I guess.
  • The_Trapper

@Yamaoka said:
    I'm on Xbox360 and I was talking about toxic SWF. They always act like total brats antagonizing the person who plays killer no matter how he/she plays. It's disgusting and causes killers to be toxic towards solo players who do nothing wrong (for instance).

Fair enough, on the bright side, I managed to wash my hands with this bunch.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@The_Trapper said:

@Yamaoka said:

I swear I've seen you in-game, are you on PC? If it was you, you did something pretty trash. I could be wrong though.

If you're a toxic jerk it doesn't matter if you win or not, you're still a toxic jerk whether you're a killer being a toxic jerk or a survivor being a toxic jerk.

• The_Trapper

@powerbats said:

@The_Trapper said:

@Yamaoka said:

If you're a toxic jerk it doesn't matter if you win or not, you're still a toxic jerk whether you're a killer being a toxic jerk or a survivor being a toxic jerk.

It does matter, the forbidden fruit is the sweetest. No pleasure in being toxic if you lost.

• Drowsy
    Drowsy Member Posts: 17

This is still a post that's promoting taunting. Your overall intentions wasn't good by posting this.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@The_Trapper said:
    Caught this bad boy, like a fisherman catches a fish, or a hunter catches a deer. I don't agree with these things, but what I have caught should be encouraged:

Would love to see if any of y'all get something similar, we should have a damn trophy room for these things.

Edit: For the record, I always taunt survivors now. Because survivors often taunt me, if you don't like it, you don't have to acknowledge it.

With all this, what you do is encourage more toxicity, and you killer main are the first to complain about the toxic survivors, then do not come to cry the forum.
    PS: I've noticed that the forum is more toxic than the game.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Arroz said:

@The_Trapper said:

With all this, what you do is encourage more toxicity, and you killer main are the first to complain about the toxic survivors, then do not come to cry the forum.

Naw. Most people try to talk things out like @Orion . There's people like Me and @powerbats who might come off a little toxic but we mean well. Then there's some toxic people.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

@The_Trapper said:

@Yamaoka said:

You have a worse attitude than the people you posted about.

• The_Trapper

@Drowsy said:
    This is still a post that's promoting taunting. Your overall intentions wasn't good by posting this.

Have not considered intentions, just know some killer mains out there that would appreciate this haha

• The_Trapper

@Arroz said:

@The_Trapper said:

I've never personally been affected by toxicity, when I speak, I speak on behalf of other killers who would agree with me. As the printscreen shows, I am quite happy to throw dung back at the dung throwers.

I've never seen survivor mains cry about toxic survivors, so i'm not sure what you did there other than state the obvious.

I never have, and never will, make a thread crying about toxic survivors. Since my games usually go very well, and I follow the saying "You win some, you lose some."

PS. That's most likely because you can only communicate through a couple of means in-game.

• The_Trapper
    edited January 2019

@CornChip said:

@The_Trapper said:

@Yamaoka said:

You have a worse attitude than the people you posted about.

Still a winners attitude in this regard, I am content with that.

Also, you could not possibly know that. Since you don't know how they behaved in-game. You didn't agree with the post, so you thought of something negative to say, accurate or not, I will allow it.