Who Do You Want for The 6th anniversary

Options
Robotfangirl67
Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 638
edited March 2022 in Polls

I know this gets bring up a lot but I personally really want Jason since he’s one of my all time favorite Slashers and to finally have him would complete the top big slashers like Michael, Freddy, Leatherface, and Ghostface.

Edit: I mean I’m fine with the choices that everyone suggested and if FNAF does come into the game then I will be fine with it even though it wasn’t my first choice but it would be interesting to see either way.

Who Do You Want for The 6th anniversary 112 votes

Friday The 13th
13%
KaanaTapeKnotbm33darkcloudlinkAnchorTeaKuinzucatkillsmouseeaebreePetforcesElleGreenGibusNazzzakSadakoWellWaterOTSBredSlayer 15 votes
Five Nights At Freddy’s
27%
SmilerMiriamGMyNamePeteLeonardo1itapizzaduffyhp90AetherBytesDeadBySunlightdiscopumpkin200Cornpopers_EvanAGMEnderloganYTtenoresaxThe_Grim_Reaper99ValikThePolicekaskaderJoByDaylightCheeseAntonDeepWoundGannTM 31 votes
Alien
26%
HorsePowerSeiko300BlueberryVolantConch1719F60_31brokedownpalaceSacrilegeGGBlazelskiDeadeyeMrPenguinMooksSebaOutbreakEmealScary_Punk_GhostWarcrafter4ChurchofPigTsukiYureiBasementDwellerGuiltiiBubbaDredge 30 votes
Child’s Play
5%
GibberishMapersonHealthore77992Dhurl421feruisJoaoVanBlizzard 6 votes
It
12%
musstang62oskar0chThe_HordeTatariudugmanN8dogHaunterofShadowsGRIG0GarlicRiceHitariMyst3ri0n3spongezebraDattPuggPommes 14 votes
The Shining
2%
LaMupfelFilthyLegionMainAraphex 3 votes
Bioshock
5%
Hail_to_the_KingChordycepsbjorksnasDemetriyheartoftheforestmagicmooman 6 votes
Death Note
6%
OnryosTapeRentalsTaigaPainashinobu149HexDevourAvocadoJonathanByersPralinchen 7 votes
Post edited by Robotfangirl67 on

Comments

• The_Grim_Reaper99
    The_Grim_Reaper99 Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy’s

I hope it’s FNaF, it would make me tolerate Dbd if the anniversary is above average. But even if it is FNaF or not; if the anniversary flops then I’m done with Dbd

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,541
    Options

Tallman from Phantasm or Kayako from Juon

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142
    Options
    Death Note

I love that you added death note there are so many good animes with some freaky monster or people that would fit

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 362
    edited March 2022
    Options

Saw a prediction video that went over this, can't recall who by. Best guess is, if you're getting a licensed chapter for the Anni, and it's one of this group, it's probably going to be either It or FNaF.

Personally, I don't care much either way, though I will say FNaF would be more familiar to me (if the character(s) came from the first few games, at least... I got lost after that.)

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options
    It

Out of this list I think Pennywise from It would be the one I’d be most interested in. He’s got a fairly unique theme and aesthetic with a cool IP.

As far as the others go

• Jason is ok but it feels like he’s be a little too much like Trapper.
    • I’ve never played Five Nights at Freddy’s so have no investment in that
    • Alien would be a cool killer to maybe replace Demogorgon as the “non-human” killer. This would probably be my second choice
    • Chucky is a fun character on film but I’m not sure how they’d pull it off to be fun in the game. But who knows, Victor is fun to play so … 🤷‍♂️
    • I’d like to see the Hotel and topiary maze from the Shining as maps, but Jack as a killer would just be a guy with an axe so I don’t see him being all that exciting.
    • Never played Bioshock so 🤷‍♂️
    • Deathnote is a cool cartoon but I can’t see how they would possibly make it a fun killer to play in the game. What, does Light sit in the killer shack at a desk and write down names of survivors and if they don’t escape in 30 seconds they die? Makes no sense for the video game.
  • Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,655
    Options
    Alien

I swear if we dont get an Acid Blood Perk for the Alien, which destroys pallets after 5 seconds after being hit by them.

I will riot.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

That’s cool and I get it completely cause Dbd is definitely a love and hate experience.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

Thank you and yeah I haven’t really watch the anime all that much but I did see clips of it and it does look really cool. But yeah I agree that there are a ton of good anime with all of sorts of monsters they can chose from.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,160
    Options
    Alien

Alien is literally my most wanted chapter. Unfortunately, I don't expect it due to Disney being Disney, but I can hope.

Of the others here:

• Jason just doesn't really interest me. I get that he's iconic and I do hope he gets in eventually due to that, but I just don't have an opinion on him other than general meh.
    • FNAF (specifically Springtrap, anyone else is a waste) is either #4 or #5, depending on how I feel about Candyman on any given day.
    • Chucky would certainly be interesting, but I am still unsure of how he would fit.
    • In order to work in this game, Pennywise would need to be nerfed into unrecognizability.
    • Jack Torrence interests me even less than Jason.
    • While I have no experience with Bioshock, the Big Daddy does look pretty cool.
    • Again, I have little experience with Death Note, and what I do know makes me question how Light could possibly work as a Killer, but I am definitely in the camp that thinks anime would work just fine in DBD.
  • shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142
    Options
    Death Note

You have to see it its good except for season 2 it isnt as good but if you want a masterpiece full metal alchemist brotherhood is good. I think their abilities would be a cool/great edition to the game.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

Sounds really cool and yeah I will have to check them out when I can.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

Yeah it would be funny but also interesting at the at time to see everyone’s reactions if that did happen.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Alien

Alien is a dream chapter, especially now that the Demogorgon is gone- we need some kind of otherworldly humanoid creature like the Xenomorph to fill the void that Demo left behind!

Honorable mention is Bioshock. My personal most wanted video game license, unless we're counting Alien as a video game license itself which is technically possible. A chapter featuring the Xenomorph and Amanda Ripley instead of Ellen Ripley and a map based on the Sevastopol Station instead of the Nostromo. A map on Sevastopol / the Nostromo would be so cool, but so would a map based in Rapture, very different maps on opposite ends of the spectrum but they're equally cool settings.

And not that it needs to be said, but I'd love an F13 Chapter above everything, it's just that the longrunning lawsuit has obviously knocked the wind out of our sails here. Still confused on whether it has ended or it's ongoing, and it's just such a mess I can't vote for it in good faith.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy’s

At this point, I don't care about who the next killer is - I just want BeHavior to listen to the community for once - and the community has been hell bent on a FNAF crossover for a long, long while.

For the anniversary, I want the devs to say 'We're listening, community!' not 'We really like money, community!'

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy’s

Let's just get this over with already. At first I genuinely liked it, but now it's annoying to see to the point I inverse to not wanting it which makes me not want it so much it goes all the way around to me wanting it so the theories stop.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 271
    Options
    It

It and Alien mainly.

For Alien i'd love to see a sci-fi map. And for It i'd like to see both Pennywise (Tim and Bill) as skins tho i don't know how hard it would be license-wise, even an "original" interpretation of the novel's one.

For survivor i'd definately want to see Alien, Ripley is awesome <3

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074
    Options

Nemesis

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

Selling out their morals on their pro-LGBT stance to make money would be the “We really like money, community!” Not sticking to their guns.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

Lol, I mean it would of been really cool for him to have his Rocket Launcher but I think it may of only worked in his mori animation but for some reason they didn’t do that.

• TheDarkTyrant
    Options

Well I've told many people before, it can work, just depends on how you balance it. The requirements to use it, the possibility of it being a cool down and how long, or whatever way they want to do it.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

Yeah that is true and yeah if they want to rework or buff Nemesis in the near future but only if they decide touch a upon him like you suggested then maybe they will let him have his Rocket Launcher. But other then that we can only hope and see what happens.

• TheDarkTyrant
    Options

Well I'm not gonna give up on him. I want all licenses to be treated equally. Even if I personally don't like it. If I can one day get some of the RE stuff fixed next up is Freddy.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,541
    edited March 2022
    Options

From 11:30 to 12:27

Safe to say the devs aren't looking to give him a rocket launcher anytime soon.

Post edited by Smoe on
  • Robotfangirl67
    Options

I do too, I want all the killers to be treated equally too so yeah I totally understand where you are coming from cause I too also feel that killers do not get treated equally.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

Man if that’s the case that sucks but like I said maybe they will change their minds heck they said that we wouldn’t get a Clown or a Priest but we did get a Clown and a Priest who from Anicent times.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy’s

I would love to see a huge game health update with a original chapter but since that's not an option I have to go for FNAF.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy’s

Selling out morals? Huh?

What does FNAF have to do with homophobia?

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options
    Friday The 13th

As long as the map Is cool idc like a mall map would be so sick

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Death Note

Death Note 100%, I’m one of the few people actually wishing for death note to get into dead by daylight as I read the Manga and Watched the anime too and loved it.

L would be the survivor and killer would either be Light Yagami or Teru Mikami as “The Kira”, if they added Teru Mikami as the killer they could have more creativity since Mikami has the shinigami eyes while Light doesn’t.

• BredSlayer
    BredSlayer Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Friday The 13th

i wish i could switch my answer to FNAF. seeing springtrap in dbd would be cool asf. He would be a perfect character to have a lullaby for. idk what his ability could be

• AndehX
    AndehX Member Posts: 14
    Options

I don't want any new killers. I want better balance, better SBMM and more bug fixes.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

Yeah I understand, I want the game to have less bugs too and be better balance overall too.

• Robotfangirl67
    Options

I get it, switching answers would be nice. But anyway yeah having Spring-Trap would be really cool too see even though I never played any Five Nights at Freddy’s but I’m willing to try to new things and from what I seen of FNAF seems really cool.

• darkcloudlink
    darkcloudlink Member Posts: 326
    Options
    Friday The 13th

Not my preferred choices, but if we got Leatherface after Hillbilly, I have hope we can get Jason after Trapper! I'd love to see what they can do with him