Possible Leon Legendary Skin? (WESKER)

Options
Hendo
Hendo Member Posts: 94

Okay, my brother and I have been talking about this for a few hours now, and I have to get a public opinion on this one... What would you all think if BHVR got a license agreement from Capcom, to bring in a Legendary Skin of Albert Wesker for Leon? Now hear me out - I'm aware Wesker is considered a bad guy, but come on - He is by far my favorite Resident Evil character of all time. We could either have Wesker from Resident Evil 1, with his S.T.A.R.S uniform:

Or perhaps even Midnight Wesker from Resident Evil 5:

Not only could this be a possibility if Capcom agreed to this, but we all know the only speaking Survivor at the moment is Ash from The Evil Dead DLC.... If we got Wesker as a Legendary skin for Leon, we could possibly even get a dialogue line for the cosmetic that'd go something like: "Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you." Tell me that'd not be amazing?! I just had to pitch this idea out there for not only the community to think about, but hopefully with the hopes BHVR brings this up to Capcom and they can come to an agreement about this idea. let me know what you all think - I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Possible Leon Legendary Skin? (WESKER) 33 votes

Yes - Please BHVR and Capcom! We NEED it!
42%
Seiko300PassarinoTkaterbaterSassySolidSnaketenoresaxScary_Punk_GhostHendoLuciferr_2ndxtr4meBrokenbonesTurtleSushiTVAnniehereBadonkadonkPetforces 14 votes
Maybe, only time will tell.
30%
TaigaValikAwkward_FiendpanernanersJimboMasonGuiltiiGamerEzraHalloulleGibusGhostlyboy 10 votes
Na. It probably won't happen.
27%
Peppa_PigsawTapeKnotSacrilegeGG[Deleted User]ElcopolloPookalookie[Deleted User]SomberNokkGarlicRice 9 votes

Comments

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

They are nice. but i really like noir outfit:

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options

Yeah i love Wesker

I would definitely like the RE 5 look, plus it would be interesting having a villain as a survivor.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited June 2021
    Options

I'm voting yes- only because I think it would be very thematically interesting to see flat out villains introduced into the survivor roster, which is something I hadn't personally thought of before. We typically associate the survivors with decent, righteous, persistent, and innocent people who were taken into the realm of the entity based on circumstance but what if alongside them we saw selfish, unprincipled, opportunistic, and determined, villainous characters. Who are forced to work with our "heroes" for the sake of survival in such dire situations? Obviously with the implication that they'll likely return to their dishonorable ways and ignoble goals on escape- or hell maybe even before and betraying the survivors if given the chance to escape?

It applies to Wesker but I'm saying it's an interesting idea to consider as a whole for the future of the survivor roster.

But if I had a choice I'd pick Noir Leon over Wesker. Sorry.

There are a few other outfits Leon has from RE2 remake as alternate outfits that I'd like to see in-game as well. Namely the Sheriff one but the Noir one is really cool.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 763
    Options

Wesker is unironically my favourite character in the series, but it's just never gonna happen.

He's a 100% pure antagonist and is known for being such, he is not a survivor material whatsoever.

The only legendary skins for Leon I can see coming in distant future are Carlos and Barry.

• katerbater
    katerbater Member Posts: 126
    Options

I would die if we got Noir Leon

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,157
    Options

Seven bloodpoints

Seven bloodpoints is all I can spare to pay you with.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

Me too. so hot -

• Hendo
    Options

I can see a Wesker skin coming into the game a bit more now cause they did add James from Silent Hill and he wasn't wholly a good person either considering he killed his own wife. And Wesker did once upon a time help out his old Stars team even if he was just pretending. I imagine it as him helping them out to further his own benefit.

• Hendo
    Options

I can see a Wesker skin coming into the game a bit more now cause they did add James from Silent Hill and he wasn't wholly a good person either considering he killed his own wife. And Wesker did once upon a time help out his old Stars team even if he was just pretending. I imagine it as him helping them out to further his own benefit.

• GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Options

I can't see it working, Wesker as the survivor.

I personally would rather have Carlos and Ada come in as legendary skins for Jill and Leon.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    Maybe, only time will tell.

It would be very nice - there are a lot of interesting skins from the RE series that they could include - but I'm fine with giving it a miss so long as the effort can be put into other improvements.

However, I believe it's a missed opportunity for the dev team. Resident Evil was the best selling chapter they've had and gave them a lot of popularity - they'd do well to roll out a lot of skins for survivors and killers alike to pair with the RE franchise.