If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What cosmetic do you think is ruined by one detail

Options

For me with jakes blighted outfit I hate how the pants have the apron really wish it was just the white pants covered in goo

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,298
    Options

I actually like most of the backpacks and stuff like that. Though I wish that they were toggle-able, hate the one from Felix‘ cosmetic though I would have like the top otherwise..

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 996
    Options

Top Hat Blight outfit

I love the outfit to death but I hate how it has no jaw. Not really bothered by the no jaw but at certain angles the tongue hangs out which looks too goofy for me.

If they used the Aristocrat head or a headpiece with a normal-ish jaw and place the Top hat on it then I would be very happy. Would even buy the head again if I had to.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Just give him an oxygen tank in there or something, he'll be just fine

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

Hats! Makes a cute hairstyle just suck when you have to try to coordinate the outfit with the hat that shouldn't even be there!

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 940
    Options

the trousers on the Bunny Feng outfit. I don't particularly play them, but I'm not a fan of the skirt and leggings color. Good thing it's not a linked set.

The Yun-Jin neon outfit. Yeah, it gets clowned on a lot, and it deserves it. But they're actually pretty good pieces individually. You just have to wear them with 2 other things that match, and don't actually mix the 3 pieces of the outfit.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,956
    Options

When look at the backside, the top disappeared.

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 175
    Options

Mikaela's glasses have always felt out of place to me, for some reason.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Some hats and glasses don't look right with some of the characters. It's kind of hard to find cosmetics that match with the hats and/or glasses.

• espooked
    espooked Member Posts: 465
    Options
  • Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Mikaela's Nosering. I hate noserings with an ever burning passion so I love her 7200 shard hat but default face? Can I get a slasher to cut it off for me? Thanks.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    edited March 2022
    Options

The claudette outfit was voted by the community while elodie's was chosen by the devs themselves, so it would stand to reason that it was simply easier to translate elodie's outfit from artwork to in-game than claudette's was.

Post edited by Smoe on
  • DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455
    Options

Steve’s post concussion mask. I’m just sad they never added a black eye and some blood to his face

• Voodoo_Thirsty
    Voodoo_Thirsty Member Posts: 522
    Options

Jake's Lunar Fusion pants. Makes him look like he has a diaper on him.

Onryo's skin. It looks nasty.

Leon's sweater. Makes him look fat.

Jonah's tank top. Seeing him in that in Ormond just baffles me sometimes.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,521
    Options

I would’ve said clown’s pink bow on his P3 but thankfully they changed that.

not necessarily an outfit but Quentin’s huge hands always bothered me especially since they weren’t changed with his model rework

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    Options

Definitely backpacks, the guitar etc. Same with glasses. I wish we would have the option to buy a glasses version or a non-glasses version. So many cool outfits I would buy when those things wouldn't exist. So no money for you devs.

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

I think glasses and sunglasses should be separate item. Many outfits are ruined by ugly sunglasses, or hairstyles.

Killers have better cosmetics due to not having forced sunglasses in every outfit.

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 724
    Options

No it wasn't, the Devs always decided the winner on their own.

I think that the popularity of a Design among the community played a role, the Legion skin that won the same year had the most upvotes, but there were other survivor skins with more upvotes than the Claudette skin.

• remoirel
    remoirel Member Posts: 231
    Options

ugly stuff that dangles off of things, like the handkerchief on Janes red shorts

or stuff stapled to the backs of survivors, like Kates Guitar

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 267
    Options

I hate seeing Caleb without his moustache lol

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Guess its a hit or miss there, I love the backpacks personally.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Shirtless David when they nerfed his abs.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,993
    Options

Yeah I get they had to remove some features m but they spent no time on the hair.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

The Twisted Demogorgon skin.

It's a really good looking skin but the claws at the top of the head make it look like Demogorgon turned into a tree

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

The knee injuries on Feng Min’s Pajama outfits.

• SmarulKusia
    SmarulKusia Member Posts: 819
    Options

It's too extreme, I agree, they should've lightened the hue, and made it blend a little instead of being a stark contrast.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,798
    Options

I generally agree, but there's one Yui cosmetic with a backpack and a helmet, the latter of which takes it a step too far.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,275
    Options

Yui and Felix's "blight" outfits.

I really like the antiquated design of the clothes, but I don't like that they're covered in pustula goo.

Wish they were more akin to Dwight's "blight" outfit, which has the same vintage vibe but doesn't have the orange stains.

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
    Options

I think all the legendary cosmetics are ruined by being linked as a full set. If I pay fifteen bucks for a virtual outfit, I should be able to wear my prestige mask with it if I want to.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

It's at the point now where, when I see a banner for new survivor skins, I'm like, "Okay sure, but let me see the back." I can't count the number of times something looked cute until I spun the character around and saw the random items hanging off of them.

At the same time, I understand that it's hard to please everyone -- a certain number of the skins are just not going to be for me, and that's okay.

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

Cosmetic Sets

The fact that you can't mix and match with other cosmetics.

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074
    Options

Michael's hospital outfit because no ass

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,329
    Options

One detail I don't like is how baggy Nea's yellow rarity t shirts are, I still like them but I just wish they were a better fit for her.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467
    Options

Nea's Blue hair outfit. It used to come with blue sunglasses and they changed it to pink. 🤮

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    edited March 2022
    Options

I just realized they took Adam's (Brown) 900 shard iri trenchcoat and turned it into a navy blue.

You nerfed my stealth trenchcoat how dare you. Unplayable 0/10.

Edit: In game it's still stealthy but in character select it looks off.

• Stabby_Abby
    Stabby_Abby Member Posts: 8
    Options

The Angsty Artist cosmetic for the Legion. It still uses Julie's model instead of Susie's.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,403
    Options

Most of the time for me, a cosmetic is either overall bad or overall good. But there is stuff like bald Deathslinger that I don't like. Just ruins the whole outfit.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

The stars on fengs denim skirt