My Guilty Conscience

Options
Last night, I was playing solo survivor against a clown. He was chasing this claudette at the beginning of the match and she led him to my area where I was working on a generator. And as I was walking away, I saw that, The Clown, was about to throw his bottle, and without thinking, I threw down a pallet... right in front of the claudettes face and she DC'd instantly. It was an accident and I still feel bad but it was lowkey kinda funny ?

Comments

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    Options
    As far as I can tell, it sounds like you were fighting two Killers.

So do you feel bad when you throw down a pallet against a Killer?
  • KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112
    Options

Sounds to me like you are battling dark forces within yourself -- forces that should be touched by no man.

• Roetter22
    Roetter22 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Sounds to me like you are battling dark forces within yourself -- forces that should be touched by no man.

This has sparked something inside of me... Is it too late to turn back ?
  • Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
    Options

LOL well if she wouldve DCd for a little unfortunate mistake like that she wouldve DC'd over anything. Don't feel bad.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    This happenend to me aswell, twice in a row against a sweaty billy. After the second sandbag from the same person I suicide on hook. No point to even try against a sweaty billy if the actual killer is your teammate 
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    Options

Cheaters/Exploiters, Sandbaggers and hook farmers are the only things that can make me DC. Depending on my mood, I probably would've DCed aswell, not even gonna lie.

...either because I assumed it was on purpose or because I thought if it was NOT on purpose, how bad does one have to be to do such things? (no offense, ######### happens all the time but when I'm triggered my tolerance for mistakes is really low)

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options
    Don't worry. I was quite happy you did that.
    :)
  • starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options
    I was on both sides of that and though they yelled at me after game it was just an accident as long as you don't go around making noise or purposefully failing skill checks it's fine. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Roetter22 said:

This has sparked something inside of me... Is it too late to turn back ?
    No. The dark forces will be inside you forever.
    Like they say, once you go black, you never go back