The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If you could remove a rework for a killer, Who would they be?

ItzZane_
ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
edited March 2022 in General Discussions

I'd say Im stuck between hillbilly & freddy. I miss how they were & worked, Freddy could've gotten buffs and not a whole rework. Billy could've had an addon overhaul and a few buffs/nerfs. Hillbilly was fun to play as/against, At least for me.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

Freddy. Freddy's initial kit looks like I would have an absolute blast with it. His current kit is... meh at best.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Freddy

• neb
    neb Member Posts: 790

is this really a question?

freddy

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424

Deathslinger. I wasn't here before reworked Freddy and Hillbilly so I am possibly biased in that aspect, but they made Deathslinger one of the most infuriating Killers to play as.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Hillbilly and Freddy. Hillbilly didn't need changed and Freddy's old power could've just gotten adjustments to make it better instead of changing his power completely.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,957

Freddy his current kit is just extremely dull to use and he's also very boring to play against unless he's a pallet Freddy then it's actually entertaining

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Freddy... Although I wouldn't completely revert everything. I would mix the current Freddy with the original Freddy for a best of both worlds kind of feel.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,743

Billy. All they had to do was deal with the insta-saw. Nothing else dammit! ;)

• Cameragosha
    Cameragosha Member Posts: 630
    edited March 2022

Obviously freddy.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

Slinger. He's been gutted harder than Freddy.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

I kinda wanna see what OG nurse was like

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Roadie. Can't believe what they did to him, both visually and gameplay-wise. He's a mess to play now, which sucks, since I really like his character.