Huntress add on idea(Probably OP)

So I just thought of a huntress add-on, there are probably other people who thought of this as well, that is ultra/very rare(idk which), that just removes her hum radius, maybe increase terror to like 28 meters idk though. What do y 'all think? just kind of thought it would be interesting.

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

So I just thought of a huntress add-on, there are probably other people who thought of this as well, that is ultra/very rare(idk which), that just removes her hum radius, maybe increase terror to like 28 meters idk though. What do y 'all think? just kind of thought it would be interesting.

I think her secondary terror radius is separate from her power. Nevertheless, if her secondary terror radius needs a buff (decrease) then it shouldn't be an add-on but instead be baked into her stats.
  • JJRULEZ159
    JJRULEZ159 Member Posts: 27

@Nickenzie said:
    JJRULEZ159 said:

I think her secondary terror radius is separate from her power. Nevertheless, if her secondary terror radius needs a buff (decrease) then it shouldn't be an add-on but instead be baked into her stats.

I don't really think it needs a change, just thought it was an interesting concept that I wanted to post about before I forgot, ya know.*

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

@Nickenzie said:
    JJRULEZ159 said:

I don't really think it needs a change, just thought it was an interesting concept that I wanted to post about before I forgot, ya know.*

True, it IS interesting! :)
  • JJRULEZ159

@Nickenzie said:
    JJRULEZ159 said:

@Nickenzie said:

JJRULEZ159 said:

True, it IS interesting! :)

thank you.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

She already have one of the most OP addons of the game (Iridiscent head), she don't need another ultra rare.

• JJRULEZ159

@EntityDispleased said:
    Add ons need to directly affect the killer's power and gameplay. An add on to her hatchets that would remove her humming doesn't make much sense. 

again it wasn't super serious, just something I thought of at the time, and thought would be an interesting concept, not really meant to be super serious.

• JJRULEZ159

@IamFran said:
    She already have one of the most OP addons of the game (Iridiscent head), she don't need another ultra rare.

I understand the power of the iridescent head, but as I've said earlier it was just something interesting I thought of, and I knew it would be atleast mildly op, hence the ultra rare rarity. And if I'm being honest it was meant as a kinda "hey what do you think this would do if it was added" deal.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@IamFran said:

every killer will get 2 UR's the devs have said this