The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Where do you report Cheating?

List_of_concerns
List_of_concerns Member Posts: 182
edited March 2022 in General Discussions

This is the most blatant cheating I've ever seen in my 4700+ hours of playing Dead by Daylight.

The "player" playing as The Trapper was able to use more than four perks. Also, you can see that the score The Trapper received is abnormal.

I counted Sloppy Butcher, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Thanatophobia, Iron Grasp, Agitation, Hex: Haunted Ground, Hex: Ruin, Hex: Devour Hope, Jolt and Corrupt Intervention.

They left a message in the post game chat too. It may be hard to read when looking at the screenshots. It says the following: [BOT Automatic Message] This current player was controlled by an AI. You can leave a review about its performance, check how it works and get it by accessing our community on... Don't forget to share with everyone that you played with a fully automated bot on DBD live servers!

As suggested in a comment below, I removed the name of the website. I have the original screenshots if a mod or dev wish to see the name of said website.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.