Quentin Smith's perks

I really like playing HIM becuse i like him from the movie, but his perks our very bad. Do you ever see anyone using wake up or pharmacy, i don't. I have Some ideas, maybe with pharmacy you can find a Purple Medkit to, or you always find a medkit. Do you have any other ideas, comment them down!

Comments

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95
    edited January 2019

@Quentins_TwynBrother said:
    I really like playing HIM becuse i like him from the movie, but his perks our very bad. Do you ever see anyone using wake up or pharmacy, i don't. I have Some ideas, maybe with pharmacy you can find a Purple Medkit to, or you always find a medkit. Do you have any other ideas, comment them down!

Not many builds work with Quentins perks and most likely there is something "better" out there.

But if you are like me and play only for fun, I'd definitely get all his perks except for Vigil maybe. Vigil is his level 40 perk so you can skip it until you've got everything you want.

Pharmacy = guaranteed green medkit (never get anything else, always green) on your first chest, rest of them only receive the quicker searching bonus and removes sound queue for a certain range.

I really love running, pharmacy - ace in the hole - plunderers instinct - exhaustion perk of choice.

Then I just run around looting all the chests and give items to my squad. It's really fun and rewarding, my squad loves it when I go loot and bring them #########.

When it comes to Wake Up, this perk is also very niche. I see plenty of high end players run this perk combined with Hope and Adrenaline. Increased speed for 2 minutes, insta heal and faster opening of gates as soon as the last gen is finished. Thing is, you don't need Wake Up for this build to be good, it's still good without it.

More of a "I want everything for endgame" type of perk I guess.

I have not found a good use for Vigil yet.

That being said, I don't know if you are new or not, only see 8 posts...But in the end survivors are just skins, there is nothing stopping you from using all the best perks on Quentin in the end, once you unlock them all that is.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

I'm a Quentin main myself and I agree with ya.

Pharmacy I think is okay. It's not great but it's nice to use when you run a chest looting build.

Wake Up is God awful and really needs a buff or even a rework. Perhaps it can see the auras of survivors needing aid in any way within a certain range. Maybe not for injured survivors since that's what Empathy is for, but maybe if someone is asleep or has deep wound applied or just status effects in general including mangled.

Vigil is......okay......but since exhaustion got nerfed, it's pretty close to useless. A lazy fix would be to bump the numbers up, but I wouldn't be against it also getting a rework.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@TheMidnightRidr said:
    I'm a Quentin main myself and I agree with ya.

Pharmacy I think is okay. It's not great but it's nice to use when you run a chest looting build.

Wake Up is God awful and really needs a buff or even a rework. Perhaps it can see the auras of survivors needing aid in any way within a certain range. Maybe not for injured survivors since that's what Empathy is for, but maybe if someone is asleep or has deep wound applied or just status effects in general including mangled.

Vigil is......okay......but since exhaustion got nerfed, it's pretty close to useless. A lazy fix would be to bump the numbers up, but I wouldn't be against it also getting a rework.

Yeah, vigil was good before the exhaustion nerf comes out. Hope it will be buffed in the next mid-chapter patch.