BBQ Watch update.

Options

No BBQ and Chili this week folks.

Comments

• MarkAss
    MarkAss Member Posts: 26
    Options

What is the reason? Did i miss something?

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

@MarkAss said:

He promised he would post every week about BBQ not being in the Shrine until it gets to be there.

In fact, I was going to post earlier where you were. :P

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95
    Options

@MarkAss said:

There is no reason, it's random. If it's not random, they will never chose it because it's literally the only reason most people buy my guy Bubba.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

The DLC is quite cheap as it doesn't have a survivor with it. Not only is BBQ a great perk but so are Franklins Demise and Knock Out. You also get a Leatherface.

So if you want it just buy it!

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

According to the wiki, BBQ has only ever appeared once on the Shrine. There are still perks like Surveillance that have never appeared apparently.

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive#Past_Shrines_of_Secrets

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

How about you just buy the DLC and shut up with the incessant complaint?

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

@DocOctober said:

You ok Doc? Need someone to talk to homie?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,632
    Options

@DocOctober said:

^ this.

It is 4 Euros. When on Discount it is around 2,50 or something. Should be fine for one of the best perks in the game.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    edited January 2019
    Options

@micsan said:

@MarkAss said:

There is no reason, it's random. If it's not random, they will never chose it because it's literally the only reason most people buy my guy Bubba.

I'm one of them. Bought him in Christmas sales, very cheap DLC for two good perks, BBQ and Franklins. I only played him 3 or 4 games, the rest of the time I leveled him using another killer. Poor Bubba.

• DocOctober
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:

@DocOctober said:

You ok Doc? Need someone to talk to homie?

Nope, just fed up with him and his Shrine conspiracies.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options

Calm down bud. It's not about "just buying" the DLC, it's about the principal.
    Also he owns Leatherface already, you r attacking a straw man
  • micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95
    Options

@IamFran said:

@micsan said:

@MarkAss said:

I'm one of them. Bought him in Christmas sales, very cheap DLC for two good perks, BBQ and Franklins. I only played him 3 or 4 games, the rest of the time I leveled him using another killer. Poor Bubba.

I really enjoy playing him to be honest. One of my fav killers.

For those times when I just want to go brain-dead killer. He is such an easy killer to use if you have some speed add ons on your chainsaw.

Billy can eat a dick. Bubba for life!

It took awhile for me to realize how fun it is to have a simple killer, helps a lot when you stop caring about winning or rank and just want to chase people with a big tummy and a chainsaw. Farming them points!

• DocOctober
    Options

What principal?

The Shrine is RNG, no matter how often tinhat Bubba's try to claim otherwise.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Sucks to be a beginner killer nowadays.....

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    I don't want to buy the DLC. 
    That means bubba will pop up on daily rituals. I don't want to play as bubba.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    Options

What principal?

The principal of not to support such a bad system which is Indirectly forcing you to pay money for accessing perks, especially meta perks like BBQ. Pay2win in other words.
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    edited January 2019
    Options

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    DocOctober said:

DwightsLifeMatters said:

DocOctober said:

What principal?

The principal of not to support such a bad system which is Indirectly forcing you to pay money for accessing perks, especially meta perks like BBQ. Pay2win in other words.

I'd like to point out how often We're Going to Live Forever has popped up in comparison.

Its pretty bad.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    Options
    Vortexas said:

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    DocOctober said:

DwightsLifeMatters said:

DocOctober said:

What principal?

I'd like to point out how often We're Going to Live Forever has popped up in comparison.

Its pretty bad.

Yep, it's a pattern only fanboys don't want to see. Either it's a useful perk but everyone has access to it anyway or a trash perk everyone has access to or of a dlc. And they "spawn" every week in the shrine. The actual meta perks are just not popping