I like playing the killer but the games are so unabalanced and not fun

Options
semm88
semm88 Member Posts: 27

I am a killer main. I do not play that much, maybe and hour or 2 a day, but these mmr test games are just hell. If I play as a survivor i get at least 2 idiots who have no idea what they are doing, and the game ends with me doing 2 gens and dying. If I play as a killer I get rank 1 survivors, had 2 games games out of 10 with blatant cheating, blinding me with flashlight from the side or when im looking down or up, on top of that, easing me me with clicks and teabagging. At that point I just wanna give up and afk till the game ends but don't like going down in rank cause grinding the blood points takes quite some time. What is your experience, even though I know that 80% of ppl here are survivors?

Comments

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    edited April 2022
    Options

First day test was great as killer, the rest have been painful? I guess you could say.

I'm just not having fun or feel I'm allowed to play in a way I want and even do somewhat well.

I hate they did this on the last week of the rift, been so busy on other games im behind on the rift and I really dont wanna play killer lol. I'm still playing to collect data but I'm not having much fun.

Tbf even survivors been getting worse, first test went well, 2nd stomped every killer that wasnt nurse and now I just see nurse/blight every game which is also boring

Edit: ranks mean nothing btw, mmr is hidden

• semm88
    Options

Yeah, I agree with you. When I say rank, I mean the rank that gives u shards on 13th of the month

• semm88
    Options

I just played a game and ofc it is hard as hell, and after 4 survivors escape after me playing friendly all game no camping and tunneling they call me ez, cry, etc. What kind of ppl are playing survivors? I rly wish there was no chat after the game

• VirtuaTyKing
    VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 452
    edited April 2022
    Options

I think they are from an asylum. Seriously don't bother listening I suspect most of them don't play killer because it's too hard.

There is a time and place for camping and tunneling. Pick and choose when or when not to do it and don't feel bad about it. They won't when they tbag you at the gate.

So I come across a guy I just hooked who is injured. I didn't look for them but found them. Am I supposed to kiss it better? They will still says it's tunneling. Even if they ran straight at you lol

You hook someone near gens you are defending. Nope still camping.

All gens popped and you get one hook so you defend it. Nope still camping.

They are clearly a comm squad and are communicating your every move. So you camp. So what they are pretty much cheating anyway.