Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Blighted Freddy Concept!

UncleStabby
UncleStabby Member Posts: 837

I'm not the best artist.... BUUUUUUT I did do this concept sketch of what a Blighted cosmetic for the Nightmare might looklike + descriptions. Hope you like it!

Set Description: Hallowed Nightmare

"I had a nightmare for the first time since coming to this cursed place not too long ago. In it, a figure in simple clothes and a ratty hat approached me in the lab. At first I thought it was another survivor of this wretched realm. The flash of the sinister claw on his right hand prooved me wrong. He slashed at me, and I reached for the closest object I could find to use as a weapon in my defense. The needle I plunged into his back was the biggest mistake I've ever made..." - Personal Notes, Unknown Author

Head Description: Boogyman's Grin

"The first observable change came in the form of a nasty, jagged grin, oozing with orange drool. Intense eyes drank in my fear, as if feeding from the terror on my face."

Body Description: Blighted Corpse

"He flashed his wicked claws once more as I groveled on the laboratory floor. With it, he ripped apart his worn sweater, opening gashes in his chest. The first transformed into a grotesque second maw, while the other revealed a string of horrifying eyes that peered through my very soul."

Weapin Description: Oozing Knives

"Dripping with a glowing gruel, his blades tore into the flesh on my guarding arm. The pain was so intense, it jarred me from my unnatural slumber. I lay alone on the dark, dirty floor in an empty laboratory. Had it not been for the festering slashes in my skin, I'd have written it off as nothing more than a fevered dream..."

Comments