Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The obvious solution to SWF

AcelynnBen
AcelynnBen Member Posts: 1,012
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

Just....make it duo/solo queue

seriously its not that hard, why not just make so only 2 people can be in a party like every darn game , it would balance out the whole problem of SWF

And sure you might get duo in a duo but it would still give a chance, because they won't be as useful as a 4 stack with comms, sure they might have a bit of team work, but it won't be the same as a 4 stack

The only way i could think of them getting 4 stacks with this duo system is if the matchmaking decided to put them together which is gonna be extremely rare

This will make both soloQ players and killers have a better chance, because let's be honest if u are in a soloQ while there are 3 SWF that clearly have no intent of playing with u, it tends to get frustrating and obviously if you try and talk it out with them after the game they will just gang on you (not that it happened to me before but i've seen it many times while playing killer )

and for killers i don't have to say the obvious, its mentally frustrating to deal with 4 people ruining every killer's day because WHY NOT

Comments