Favorite License? V2

Options
ThatOneDemoPlayer
ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

So, since the last Poll was a draw, I figured I'd make another one. Don't forget the 2 most liked licenses will be used for a future "What do YOU expect and/or wish for" post.

The last "What do YOU expect and/or wish for" posts have been Child's Play and Alien so please refrain from choosing those 2 licenses

Favorite License? V2 30 votes

Five Nights At Freddy's
30%
AetherBytesFobboRaz_cr0wHaunterofShadows[Deleted User]BothSidesEnjoyerGodPowderLyvianetteJCMooney 9 votes
Friday The 13th
3%
gnehehe 1 vote
Candyman
10%
VolantConch1719TurtleSushiTVGuiltii 3 votes
Predator
0%
It
40%
Seiko300BabyCameron10GlamourousLeviathanTatariuMapersonGannTMshinobu149Bennett_They1ThemHitariAbrichaemCookie_Des_Lysmagicmooman 12 votes
The Shining
3%
Noz 1 vote
Other (please specify)
13%
F60_31ReikoMoriEnderloganYTSmoe 4 votes

Comments

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,997
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy's

I believe I said this last time I'm going to be putting what my friends want because I got the license I wanted.

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Other (please specify)

The Last of Us

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142
    Options
    It

You know fnaf is going to win the community wont be quite about it every little tease there like oh its fnaf I hope they put him in the game already so I stop hearing about it😐

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156
    Options
    Candyman

SAY. HIS. NAME

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Other (please specify)

Your Turn to Die is my number one wish, and the only license with characters that would make me change survivor mains from my man Steve.

Other than that, FNAF and F13 are a close 2nd and 3rd respectively. FNAF slightly more than F13 cause I grew up with them.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,609
    Options
    Other (please specify)

Phantasm & Ju-on

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Other (please specify)

Driller Killer, Chopping Mall, Rubber, The Devils Rejects, Tetsuo The Ironman, Mystics In Bali

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    Candyman

It's honestly a close call for me. Both Candyman and FNAF are among my top five, and while my preference typically lands with Candyman, they're basically even.