The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which Killer's Iri Addons synergize best with each other? (Myers aside)

Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

In your opinion, at least.

I'd say Doctor's a good candidate.

or demo.

edit: I don't know how myers slipped my mind since he's the posterchild for "amazing, synergizing iri addons". so... other than myers.

Post edited by Bennett_They1Them on

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Old Spirit with Mother-Daughter Ring + Father’s Glasses.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    edited April 2022

Myers, though it's very hard to get good value out of the synergy.

Blight's don't synergise THAT well but they do make you into an unstoppable killing machine so, y'know.

Post edited by DoritoHead on
  • sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,703

Definitely mikey.

Huntress as well, throw your one hatchet, and be 115 until you reload.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Probably Myers,

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Hag obviously

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Both of Trapper's iri addons compliment each other

You either disarm the traps and get injured or you ignore them and let them all re-arm

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,019

I can agree, I think Doctor's Irridescent add-ons pair well with each other (I personally prefer mostly using the electrode add-ons for my Doctor, but I like throwing on King + Queen every so often), and I definitely agree with Brokenbones, I really like Trapper's Iridescent Stone and Bloody Coil and think they compliment each other very well.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

Pyramid Head.

It gives you a chance to see like maybe one person's aura without being bothered.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Bubba's ultra rares are fun when used together with Infectious Fright. You kind of become a bootleg Oni, going on incredibly long chainsaw dashes and chaining hits with Iridescent Flesh. Only issue is that Carburetor Tuning Guide is still bugged to make you accelerate much slower than you should be. This bug has been in the game since A Binding of Kin, along with the increased chainsaw cooldown bug, and has been reported several times. At this point I suspect the reason it hasn't been fixed is because Bubba has extremely high kill rates even with the bug, (thanks to the ease of playing him, facecamping, and how good he is against bad survivors) so they don't really want to buff him back to how he was.

Other than Bubba, I quite like the Huntress and Twins double ultra rare combo. Huntress' makes you a very different killer which is fun (for you, not the survivors) and Twins is because Silencing Cloth (one of their best add-ons) is really funny when combined with Iri Pendant. Iri Pendant sucks, but with Silencing Cloth, you can sometimes get people to kick Victor without knowing that you're very close and then instadowning them.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

Wraiths Iri's do have some unexpected Synergy. Yeah, All Seeing Blood is better cus it gives Aura's, but being able to know what gens are being worked on and being able to silently approach is quite good too. You might be less accurate as Blood, but you do waste a lot less time patrolling gens too.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Double Iri Huntress is actually quite fun to play

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Plague for sure. Once everyone's infected and gens start popping, you're able to track the survivors around the map and start spewing that delicious red puke at em.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

Nurse.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

Demogorgon.

Aura reading plus a lengthy undetectable...I call it The Grabber.

The problem is that the new meta against Plague is to basically spam cleanse and choke her out.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,926

New Ghostface could use his 2 Iri's quite well for snowball.

Mark a Survivor, down him, get your power back immediately and see all Survivors.

Rince and repeat.

• Bennett_They1Them

What if the seal of metatron was buffed to show the auras of tormented survivors in a way similar to plague's iri.

That'd be scary and lore accurate, right?

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

That would make a lot more sense for the character and it might actually convince me to use the add-on. Change the goblet so that survivors inflicted with torment suffer from the oblivious status effect and I just might start playing as pyramid head more often.

• Bennett_They1Them

I mean honestly, I'm not sure why PH doesn't have all his addons devoted to inflicting debuffs and/or amplifying tracking.

His themes are penance, pursuit, and pain, after all.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

I personally cant stand Demos iri combo. Pardon my French, but it's what I call the "cuck build" because you TP slower. I cant stand that part of the Red Moss.

Despite how bad it is, Huntress has decent synergy. The rare time I run it I usually equip STBFL

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Doctor. Iridescent King and Queen go really well together.

• emetSdidnothingwrong
    emetSdidnothingwrong Member Posts: 305

Why did they remove Father's Glasses? Did they consider them to strong or to weak? I always thought they were just "meh-decentish."

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

They didn’t give a reason as far as I know. It didn’t make sense because it wasn’t used nearly as much as Mother-Daughter Ring yet it didn’t get removed or nerf so it was a weird idea by them.