One thing to ruin a killer

jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,631

So what's the one thing to ruin a killer aka their ability and I don't mean like remove their ability and blah blah

I mean like if Behavior took your main and just said hmmm your to OP time for an extreme nerf would the one thing that make you make hate playing killer if your main got the extreme nerf

Example: Demogrogan can no longer break pallets even with his red add-on.

Comments

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

Pig has a heartbeat even while crouching.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    edited April 2022

Trapper has inactive bear trap locations picked for you and you can't pick them up, only set them.

• mustdogen
    mustdogen Member Posts: 369

Billy: remove both speed charge add-on,and give a over-heating mechanical without any compensate.

Freddy:nerf his add-on's number...... I don't know.... maybe 50% more of it.

Deargslinger:nerf him so he can't shoot right after aiming.

Trick star: Naaa don't need to do anything,he is suck enough that can't be ruined anymore.

What?

It's already happened?

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,112
    edited April 2022

Nerfing Blight or Artist's base in any way.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Well if my main was OP and they got nerfed I would be totally fine with that. The game should be balanced because it also makes it more fun to play as that killer when they are balanced. If there is genuine counterplay that means that you now have the ability to genuinely outplay survivors instead of just being handed wins for no reason. It's a lot more healthy, fun for everybody, and better for the game.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,905

being able to pre turn on blight.

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366

Reworking Freddy and Plague changes were my RL experience of this topic. Now? I guess if they give Artist crows a hit detection that no longer goes through all objects, I’d be pretty boned.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

The terrible suggestion of survivor mains to make Leatherface not able to face camp would definitely be enough for me to leave. And I tolerate a lot of borderline decisions without so much as a complaint.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Making Punishment of the Damned no longer hit through walls, or making Ghostface's stalk passively deplete over time to stop 99ing. Boom, two killers I will never play again.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    • Reduced Demogorgon's Portal amount by 2 (6->4)

"After a long look at Demogorgon, we decided that his ability to place Portals around 3 to 4 Generators, and still having a few Portals left, was a tad much. With this change, Demogorgon will still be able to protect Generators, but won't be able to also control other points of interest on the Map"

This is how you ruin Demogorgon, this and making Shred not break Pallets anymore

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

Clown's pink bottles slow down the killer as well.