Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who are the best youtubers to watch to get better at chase?

Hi, I need to get better at chase. It is the one area of the game where I consistently fail. I got the advice to watch YouTube videos and I've watched some, but I want to get down to business here. If you've learned 360s and the like from YouTubers, which videos or youtubers should I hit up?

Best Answers

Answers

• bigbadbeetelborg
    bigbadbeetelborg Member Posts: 18
    Thank you. I will start there!
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    You won't get better at chasing people by watching a video. Just play a lot (both sides killer+survivor) and you will get better as you will automatically learn what you can use to your advantage and what not. Dbd isn't rocket science. 
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Many YouTubers know how to survive a chase but the basics you have to know is the map layout and where the pallets spawn. Looping one spot can waste A LOT of the killers time and perks can come into play very heavily. Having Dance With Me and Lithe can very easily confuse a killer. Just depends whether you want to survive a chase lasting five generators or lose the killer. Honestly the one that helped me out most was NoOb3. Even though most people dislike him, OchiDo is also pretty good at surviving chases

• bigbadbeetelborg
    bigbadbeetelborg Member Posts: 18
    Yamaoka said:
    You won't get better at chasing people by watching a video. Just play a lot (both sides killer+survivor) and you will get better as you will automatically learn what you can use to your advantage and what not. Dbd isn't rocket science. 
    Always gotta be some dick. I WAS ASKING FOR SPECIFIC HELP FROM SPECIFIC PERSONS:

bigbadbeetelborg said:
    If you've learned 360s and the like from YouTubers, which videos or youtubers should I hit up?
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@t3hp0larbear said:
    I've personally watched video guides by TydeTime and The King. They've decently explained some of the ins and outs of chases, loops, and juking to me.

@Yamaoka said:

Yeah videos won't instantly make you a juking god and you need practice, but they can explain some nuances and demonstrate them where the game doesn't.

For example, I've seen a few videos that have explained fast vaulting in detail and given video examples of what angles and speeds result in medium vaults vs. fast vaults. The game doesn't do much to explain this in the tutorials or help pages, just that windows can be vaulted.

I watch tyde for news and such, but generally his gameplay, especially as survivor, is not that good.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Puppers. Hes one of the best survivors out there.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Arroz said:
    I learned to 360 from noob3 (Rarely i do a 360) but for loop I recommend any youtuber who play as survivor and have idea of the game (Tru3, Ardetha etc..)

Tru3 isn't that good at looping though. He's average. Ardetha, however is very good.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Ardetha (I think that's how it's spelt)

He has actual coaching videos where people submit game footage and he goes over it and reviews it.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Poweas said:

@Arroz said:
    I learned to 360 from noob3 (Rarely i do a 360) but for loop I recommend any youtuber who play as survivor and have idea of the game (Tru3, Ardetha etc..)

Tru3 isn't that good at looping though. He's average. Ardetha, however is very good.

(Playing as killer) xD

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

@Brady said:
    Ardetha (I think that's how it's spelt)

He has actual coaching videos where people submit game footage and he goes over it and reviews it.

Ohtofu does the same thing.
    I used 3 videos, one by ohtofu, one by theking (I think he's called), and one by TydeTime all of them about palettes and loops and though those vids DID NOT help me actually do looping, they helped me be able to eyeball good palettes and loops from bad ones whereas before those I couldnt tell a good one from a bad one I just knew that there were good ones and bad ones. Ultimately my skill in actual chasing comes from my first post on this thread.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited January 2019

This aint a rocket science just play in private with friends and elaborate your own jukes and see how looping works youself

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384
    Surpised ScottJund hasn't been listed here. He recently put out a guide on how to loop well.
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Noob3 and Vooshy seem to be among the best survivors. There may be others who are better, but I haven't seen them yet.

If you want to loop well, watch these guys play.

• Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    Pewdiepie
  • Evil_one
    Evil_one Member Posts: 24
    I learned a lot from Monto and Puppers! 
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    TrueTalent is one of my favorites. Learned so much from him!