Options
Chappy04
Chappy04 Member Posts: 193

what do you preferer

Comments

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,046
    Options

A lot of cheaters these days, not a good idea to use hexes.

I would stick with Pain Resonance / DMS + another regression if you need more (Pop / Corrupt / No way out + Noed).

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,287
    edited April 2022
    Options

Ruin, Undying, Pop, Tinkerer.....

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Ruin is a staple for me since I'm a "seasoned" player and I don't feel like changing with the meta and all my killers already have Ruin so...Ruin. No undying. If they find Ruin, okay. If they don't, they don't.

Corrupt is great if you're a set up killer but the other perks have their uses. It's just hard to justify dropping something else out of my 4 slots since I'm usually on the run a lot of the time and I like things that make that playstyle easier.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Pain Res + DMS

but out of these definitely Ruin + Undying

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638
    Options

Hexes are almost useless since boons. It's funny how they added boons as a "second objective" for survivors and it just killed hexes.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,149
    Options

Neither

Pain Res/DMS is way better than either.

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

Pain Res/DMS ?

BBQ, Brutal, Pop, Sloppy?

bamboozle?

Franklins?

Hex: Devour Hope?

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,882
    Options

Depends on killer if it’s high mobility yes. Some killers work better or worse with those perks.

• Zachcjjj
    Zachcjjj Member Posts: 528
    Options

slowdown is zzz so at most ill use corrupt but i like corrupt with lethal on blight

• gentacle
    gentacle Member Posts: 260
    Options

corrupt always, ruin so i can goop it up with pyramid head and get a free torment

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

If pentimento isnt used hexes are useless now

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    edited April 2022
    Options

They only know the meta. The day they're locked in with a killer using Cruel Limits, it will be the true enlightment they seek.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

I've yet to see Claustrophobia to anything in one of my games

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Ruin + Undying: When I'm feeling confident I'll get value from the combination / can pressure survivors and snowball.

Pop + Corrupt: When I'm feeling like doing the classic that never fails me / play a killer with high mobility.

Corrupt + Deadlock + Pain Res: When I want lots of stall but also a little regression without needing to go out of my way to kick gens.

Pain Res deserves an honorable mention as a Pop that doesn't require you to go somewhere and waste time kicking a gen which is so incredibly important for less mobile killers. It can even be paired with Pop so that you can deliver two pops to two different gens and hopefully get a lot of regression going around the map.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,597
    Options

Corrupt but without garbage Pop.