Tonight summarized in one screenshot

t3hp0larbear
t3hp0larbear Member Posts: 76
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

That's all there really is to say on the matter.

Maybe I should be running Bill with Left Behind.

Post edited by t3hp0larbear on

Comments

• Arsoul
    Arsoul Member Posts: 320

Sole Survivor

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    Arsoul said:

Sole Survivor

Sole Survivor + Left Behind = Profit.
  • AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

You're just bad at looping.

• t3hp0larbear

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

You're not wrong, but that ain't the point lol

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

It was a Nurse tho.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Isn't this name and shame?

• Proxi
    Proxi Member Posts: 62

dude this happens so often when I'm playing killer. Some days when I get a good start, 3 survivors just dc. Last week I had like 4 of these games in one day.

Feel like devs should punish dc's harder:
    1. ban players faster for dc's (lower the % of games they have to dc/leave to receive a ban)
    2. make it so after you dc/leave a game you will not be able to queue up for another game for 5 minutes (stacking up to like 10min/30min/1hour when done repeatedly within a time limit -- say 1 hour after previous penalty expires for example)

DONE problem fixed.

• t3hp0larbear

@Detective_Jonathan said:

Not my intention. This post was more in the vein of, "I've had like 5 games in a row of people ragequitting on their first down or giving up on first hook, and this postgame screen of 3 disconnects and 900BP just about sums up how my night is going."

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Whenever you got decent and nice random team mates add them to your friendlist. After that just Q up with them to avoid this DC'ing. 
  • Proxi

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Whenever you got decent and nice random team mates add them to your friendlist. After that just Q up with them to avoid this DC'ing. 

this is no long term solution for this problem.. what if you want to play early in the morning or late at night when nobody is online? how do you even want to add players if you can't click on their profile in the aftergame lobby anymore!?

• DwightsLifeMatters
    Proxi said:

this is no long term solution for this problem.. what if you want to play early in the morning or late at night when nobody is online? how do you even want to add players if you can't click on their profile in the aftergame lobby anymore!?

Just keep adding till you have a huge list. You will always find someone online if your list is filled enough. I know it's not the best solution, but what do you expect? Devs ain't going to fix this issue (it's been 2,5 years just fyi) so you kinda have to help yourself.

Btw clicking on profiles in the endgame screen works again in 2.5.0
    At least it works for me if I play killer and if I play survivor.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Technically it is because we can see who DC'd and our community hates DC'ers!

@t3hp0larbear
    You might wanna edit out a name before a mod comes around. Trust me, jail bars are not worth it since you're basically banned for a week.
  • Proxi

Just keep adding till you have a huge list. You will always find someone online if your list is filled enough. I know it's not the best solution, but what do you expect? Devs ain't going to fix this issue (it's been 2,5 years just fyi) so you kinda have to help yourself.

Oh it works again? I actually liked that they Implemented this feature and would like to have it for pre game lobby as well.. It would get rid of hate comments on your profile after you beat a swf group with all flashlights and ds :chuffed: (don't wanna set my profile to private or no comments cuz i also play other games)
    Devs should work on a game exclusive friendslist, so you can add people to your dbd friendslist which has nothing to do with your steam friendslist.

• Proxi

@Nickenzie said:
    @t3hp0larbear
    You might wanna edit out a name before a mod comes around. Trust me, jail bars are not worth it since you're basically banned for a week.

But they show murderers on television as well.. Even with full name... :pirate:

• DwightsLifeMatters
    Proxi said:

Oh it works again? I actually liked that they Implemented this feature and would like to have it for pre game lobby as well.. It would get rid of hate comments on your profile after you beat a swf group with all flashlights and ds :chuffed: (don't wanna set my profile to private or no comments cuz i also play other games)
    Devs should work on a game exclusive friendslist, so you can add people to your dbd friendslist which has nothing to do with your steam friendslist.

Maybe you just not at this point, maybe you will never be. But I enjoy getting salt messages on my profile after destroying toxic swf groups. I'm collecting these and I'm proud going to reach 30 pages full and pure of DbD salt 😁  
    Some survivors were so toxic that I remembered their salt message and whenever I take a look into my profile I get a huge laugh reading them again.

But I can totally see if you don't like salt messages at all, not every person is the same.
  • Proxi

Maybe you just not at this point, maybe you will never be. But I enjoy getting salt messages on my profile after destroying toxic swf groups. I'm collecting these and I'm proud going to reach 30 pages full and pure of DbD salt 😁  
    Some survivors were so toxic that I remembered their salt message and whenever I take a look into my profile I get a huge laugh reading them again.

But I can totally see if you don't like salt messages at all, not every person is the same.

haha.. that's a cool way to look at it man... I have not advanced to this state yet but it's definitely the way to go if you play killer main =D

• Proxi

The comments on your profile is the best part. It's basically a list of people angry because you won.

yeah some of these comments are quite funny to look at but some of them go too far with threats and #########.. I mean this is a game after all and it's probably a 10 year old kid who wrote it but still sometimes it makes me quit dbd cuz i cant stand that toxicity.

• Sel
    Sel Member Posts: 92

I'm lucky to get a game where at least 2 people don't DC. Over the past month specifically there's been dcs 9/10 games I play, people ragequitting when they get down for the first time. It's pathetic and ruins the game to the point where I'm finding it frustrating to even play for more than 2 hours anymore. Such a shame. I don't mind if it's dcs on the loading screen because it's not the person's fault, but leaving because you got downed, hooked or because of who the killer is playing as is utterly pathetic and needs to be clamped down on.

• Lateral
    Lateral Member Posts: 77
    edited January 2019

Behaviour are so bad at balancing they literally killed Eternal Crusade and murdered Death Garden in its crib.

When the game balance is so off that people simply stop playing you know there's a problem.

But Killers must have their easy-mode, hand-held, babied, pay 2 win crutch fest. And that's what's important. Not fairly balancing a game to be fun for all oh no.