So what will happen to the lunar vessel when survivor holding it dc?

title

Comments

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited January 2019
    Its pretty stupid that you lose the vessel if the killer DC's, so something similar could happen if a survivor DCs while holding a vessel
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    It’s probably just dropped, maybe? We’ll have to find out next week! https://mobile.twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1088455671358447618
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    The rule is-------> survivors must escape with the vessel in order to get what the vessel gives.............. Geee! I wonder what happens if the survivor DC's?? 
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Bravo0413 said:
    The rule is-------> survivors must escape with the vessel in order to get what the vessel gives.............. Geee! I wonder what happens if the survivor DC's?? 
    In theory if the killer DC's it counts as an escape. Yet, during the event it doesn't matter and you don't get vessel. So it's a valid question cuz the devs are not consistent with that. Just in case you tried to be sarcastic..
  • CJsDBD
    CJsDBD Member Posts: 85
    (Survivor) DCing counts as dying, so just like being hooked or mori'd the vessel will return to its original location on its lantern post thing until another survivor picks it up or the killer destroys it. That was my interpretation of the stream. You either escape with it or it goes back to its spot 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@CJsDBD said:
    (Survivor) DCing counts as dying, so just like being hooked or mori'd the vessel will return to its original location on its lantern post thing until another survivor picks it up or the killer destroys it. That was my interpretation of the stream. You either escape with it or it goes back to its spot 

I don't think they mentioned anything about vessel returning back or them becoming corrupt if the survivor who's carrying one decides to disconnect. They only talked about killer dc.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

@CJsDBD said:

I don't think they mentioned anything about vessel returning back or them becoming corrupt if the survivor who's carrying one decides to disconnect. They only talked about killer dc.

Survivor DC = Kill/Sacrifice.

Do with that information what you will.
  • AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

@Watery said:
    It’s probably just dropped, maybe? We’ll have to find out next week! https://mobile.twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1088455671358447618

It won't be dropped because it's not a real item. The Devs stated this during the stream.

• Proxi
    Proxi Member Posts: 62

so if you play killer and you get destroyed by a swf group just dc and none of them will get a vessel :chuffed: