The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

fix the servers/lag or make it region locked so people can't ping abuse

Maxitolliony
Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

i had tombstone and tier 3 and i grabbed someone at the exit gates for the kill and the game ended and he escaped when i was doing the killing animation.

LIKE HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN, i even hit and missed people that actualy should of connected or not.

like fix the servers how is this this bad.

like again i was in the animation and the game ended cause i guess i did not grab him by the game standerds even tho i did?

this is so annoying to happen and so stupid, you got these cocky players abusing the ping and not getting banned.

ping abusing is bannable in other games why not in this one? why on my screen i grabbed him but on his he someone just escaped.

Comments

• Maxitolliony

like i did not get my kill cause of the game not myself, i was in the animation he should of not escaped idk how he did this is dumb.

• Maxitolliony

this guy was such a a hole too and was flashlighting and abusing loops and perks and i was craving that sweet sweet karma but no the karma was not deliever and he just got a get out of jail free card and a free win.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,956

Wait is it not region locked? tbf I've had a match where the killer was from Norway and my teammates were a 3 man Japanese swf and I'm NA

• Maxitolliony

if it was people would not be teliporting or avoiding hits or getting cross map hits. maybe he was using a vpn idk. but again i was in the animation of killing him and the game treated like i missed the grap and he escaped.

• Maxitolliony

there was a streamer and on his end he escaped and he had a friend that said on his screen i grabbed him. the streamer was the host so idk if his internet plays a factor or not.

• Maxitolliony

again for a ultra rare addon to not work the way its intended its very annoying and makes me not want to play the game ever again.

i grabbed him and in the kill animation but then he escaped mid animation.

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286

i suppose there is only so much that can be done when it comes to ping. - What you experienced isnt fun but rest assured, its a two way road: there are also a bunch of bulls* hits that killers land and where survivors have every reason to think thats no fun.

• Maxitolliony

i know and i hate this. i get bs hits on people and people avoid dead on should be hits. they should really fix this or polish it somehow. its not fun putting in so much effort in a chase and go down or miss cause the game thought other wise.