Devs will you improve the event so if a killer dcs it don't negate the vessels

As it's seems like a jerk move and because console don't have bans yet it could be exploited alot

Best Answers

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Answer ✓
    Ok I got a answer now it's vanished talk about a troll 

Answers

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

If the killer DCs they said you still gain your points from the Gens.Giving out the extra 25 from the vessels for free on a DC'd killer would be easily exploited. Just move on to the next game....

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

It's always fun how I see a lot of people during events trying to taunt the other side or going straight out tryhard

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited January 2019

@Bongbingbing said:
    If the killer DCs they said you still gain your points from the Gens.Giving out the extra 25 from the vessels for free on a DC'd killer would be easily exploited.

How? Right now just seems like it's cucking players. If anyone DCs, it ######### the other side for the event.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Mc_Harty said:

@Bongbingbing said:
    If the killer DCs they said you still gain your points from the Gens.Giving out the extra 25 from the vessels for free on a DC'd killer would be easily exploited.

How? Right now just seems like it's cucking players. If anyone DCs, it [BAD WORD] the other side for the event.

My best guess is that 2 friends will search for the other and the one who is killer will DC so the survivor gets points 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Bravo0413 said:
    Why not try the event first?
    Better discussing potentional issues now so they can get fixed before they go live. Cuz once the event is live I doubt any change will happen cuz its to late 
    Now I do agree with this /\ I dont see DC being an issue... 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Master said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    Why not try the event first?

Because that worked out so well last event?

The last event was completely different than this one how does it even come up in this discussion?.... the only reason why people want this is for the sweet 20 towards the goal... 5 DCs is all it would take to reach 1 piece of a cosmetic that's hardly a grind... people DC sometimes with 3 or 4 gens left... that's not even working for the vessel..
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649

If the killer DCs they said you still gain your points from the Gens.Giving out the extra 25 from the vessels for free on a DC'd killer would be easily exploited. Just move on to the next game....

Tell me how you want to exploit this lol
  • micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

What is the event going to be like, if it was the same last year?

I'm newish, didn't play back then.

• redsopine01

Oh I thought it was more points then that lol
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited January 2019

@starkiller1286 said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@Bongbingbing said:

How? Right now just seems like it's cucking players. If anyone DCs, it [BAD WORD] the other side for the event.

My best guess is that 2 friends will search for the other and the one who is killer will DC so the survivor gets points 

What's the point? Wasting hours trying to find eachother, and the result can still be obtained by letting the survivors escape...
    The only possible abuse would be from the killer's side to negate the +25 points to survivors.

• redsopine01
    Again guys thought it was more then 25
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

@White_Owl said:

@starkiller1286 said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@Bongbingbing said:

What's the point? Wasting hours trying to find eachother, and the result can still be obtained by letting the survivors escape...
    The only possible abuse would be from the killer's side to negate the +25 points to survivors.

I suppose your Right.
    but they'd have to add a +6 Point to Killer for every survivor DC too.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited January 2019

@Bongbingbing said:

@White_Owl said:

@starkiller1286 said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@Bongbingbing said:

I suppose your Right.

Yeah survivors who dc to deny the killer's point will be a thing too. Honestly they should do something more concrete about DCs (like a deserter penalty as in other games) because the ban threat is appearently not enough and events get particularly penalized by this problem.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Bongbingbing said:

I suppose your Right.

Killer should get it for every dcing survivor.