The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

end game timer too long and 99% gate is stupid and should just turn on end game after a short time

Maxitolliony
Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

4 mins are the devs high so i have to sit there and wait 4 mins for people to stop tbagging and leave? come one what a joke make it faster maybe 1 and then 2 30 or 3 for downed surv.

99% gate should not be a thing. after a min or 2 the gates should open all or 1 up to you guys idc but end game should start sooner. wasting10 mins or whatever in chases and it wont end cause end game is not a thing and if ytou open the gates they can just leave and dont do a ani but even then you are wasting time doing that as a killer.

fix end game and fix 99%ing this is stupid and should not be a thing. killers have been saying this for years now do it already geez i swear the devs are toxic surv mains who have no idea how killer is and what the experiance should be.

yes i know its 2 but if you got someone on hook it goes to 4 and he just have to wait for 4 mins just to secure that 1 kill

Comments