Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Did anyone actually grammar check your post about test results BHVR?

Hex_Salt
Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

There are so many errors and sentences that make absolutely no sense and are grammatically incorrect. Very unprofessional BHVR.

Comments

• PerfectlyPink
    PerfectlyPink Member Posts: 435

Look who's talking.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

I see errors like that in television from time to time as well and while it may seem unprofessional you have to take into account the timeframe. If there are no proofreaders that is why it happens.

• Hex_Salt

I'm not a professional company that's the difference. Reading through all of that gave my backside a migraine.

• Hex_Salt

I fully understand where you're coming from and if it's say a news channel reporting live on a tight time frame then mistakes can and will happen.

That having been said, the post was long so a great deal of time was obviously taken. Also it wasn't just one or two mistakes - if someone corrected it with a red pen then there would be no ink left.

They clearly had time and I would suggest they employ a proof reader or or at least properly read through their draft copies. They come across as unprofessional and rambling.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

People, especially native speakers, don't like to hire professional authors or writers for their skills because you have to get over that mental roadblock of "I may not know how to communicate in the only language I know." For some just getting the meaning across is enough.

There is definitely an art to language because it is derived from a tribe's history and built over the generations, but iirc the creators of this game are native in French so they just may not be concerned about English. It's kind of a hand off project for them.