The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

i hate red ranks, rank 1 is legit hell

its swfs with meta works and ether gen rushing or flashlighting. they mostly get the flashlights from chest i see this every game if they do not bring one they go to a chest.

this is so boring the mm is so bad that every game is the same perks with a tool box new part or a flashlight with insta blind.

i refuse to use killer meta perks and add ons. i hate noed and other meta perks i like showing my skill not abusing the game.

but the amount of people abusing perks is insane and having to verse swfs with these tools and addons and perks is a killers nightmare.

if you gonna add ranks and make a competitive environment make it balanced, punish swfs and nerf things that make the game "ez". like struggle to get 1 killer cause i keep getting bted, dsed or flashlighted is just so annoying.

like for a killer to get 1 kill you have to go through so many perks just to get them on a hook and even that you got 3 other people who can unhook take hits so on.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE MAP OFFERINGS, BRO CROWS EYE EVERY SINGLE GAME YOUR A SWF WITH TOOL OR FLASH ON CROWS EYE LIKE COME ON. this is the most common but their is other swf maps as well.

i am about to call quits till the 13 cause this is a joke and reminds me of surv rank 1 where i get noeded and other broken killer perks on me. this is just so boring having to use your brain so much just to lose and not get a single kill cause devs think this is fortnite and everyone deserves a win.

this is a competive game not a casual one make is right not have this garbage floating in the game that people will pickup and abuse cause "why not".

Comments