We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

What Are Some Non-Meta Perks You Enjoy Using?

2»

Comments

• Sacrifeast
    Sacrifeast Member Posts: 18

I like using diversion and red herring it makes killers question there own sanity lol.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

Killer:

• Huntress Lullaby: people ignore it too much, thinking it's not harmful, but it makes them panic in the end.

• Mad Grit: Just because people STILL somehow don't understand this perk. The amount of times it got me called a cheater.

• Coup de Grace: It really just causes a brain fart in some survivors, they'll just stop to think what just happened there

• Coulrophobia: can cause A LOT of chaos

• Dark Devotion: Cuz it's way too fun on Legion.

• Stridor: Tired of loud af noises that Bill and Ash make? Let's make them LOUDER

• Grim Embrace: Cuz it can turn the tables really quick, super underrated

Survivor:

• Desperate measures: it really takes group heals to another lvls of speed

• For the People: Cuz that second of killer cooldown to attack is more than enough to save someone's life. I don't have the time to set up a flashlight and just take the possibility of it not working. I'm jumping in immediately.

• Distortion: Once you learn how to save the stacks to not lose them on obvious perks, it can save you from many things. I can't even count times it saved me from Blood Warden.

• Empathic Connection: may be my new most favorite perk, cuz in solo Q you don't really have a way to tell someone where you are to heal them, this is such a game changer.

• Repressed Alliance/Merciless Storm (yes, I treat it as a survivor perk, cuz it's a better repressed alliance): Killer has pop and your gen is close to finishing? lock the gen, lure the killer away and let someone else finish the gen

• fernandosilveirasc
    fernandosilveirasc Member Posts: 37

As killer, dragon's grip with wraith.

with survivor: head on, blast mine, flash bang.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

So I like to run Deliverance Distortion head on and deception lots of fun

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited April 2022

Agree 100% not just that but the info it gives can be awsome to have. Token used at start lethal pursuer, on a hook bbq and so on very useful.

I've even had it to were I end up with obsession at the end and it blocks rancor feels bad

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

I struggle to take off Nurse's Calling.

• ActualCasual
    ActualCasual Member Posts: 36

I want to be a shadowborn gamer again but I can't give up that 4th perk slot rip

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575

I can actually get a lot of utility out of poised. The first benefit is it often allows you to make a clean getaway after finishing a gen even if the killer is near. The second benefit is since the killer doesn't see scratch marks indicating someone ran away they will usually spend a little while searching for someone they assume to be hiding in the vicinity.

It has some of the same benefits as diversion or deception in that it will trick a killer into spending time searching for someone that isn't there, plus it has the added benefit of giving you 10 seconds of running without leaving a trace.

• Jay_K
    Jay_K Member Posts: 429

I kinda enjoy mixing meta and non meta together.

As survivor i currently run Flip Flop, Power Struggle, Tenacity and Windows (very fun build but very situational)

This results in a saftey net if killers want to slug me which has resulted in some fantastic escapes.

As killer i currently run Devour hope, Franklins (screw flashlights), Lethal and BBQ.

Very risky build as devour could be clensed before you get any benifit. Lethal is there in place of corrupt so i can find people and BBQ for BP. Franklins because SCREW FLASHLIGHTS lol

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

Hex: Devour Hope, Detectives Hunch, Lithe, We'll Make It.

• Jay_K
    Jay_K Member Posts: 429

the new meta. survivor running devour hope XD. Sorry just looked like u put your build up for what u currently run lol

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,975

Survivor: For the People, We'll Make It, Empathetic Connection (I'm a very altruistic person for better or worse) No one expect For the People and it's come in clutch a few times

Killer: Whispers easily.

I don't understand why Whispers is not meta. It low key carries me and gets me into chases much faster than having to search for people on my own. I mean I know i'm also mid at best when it comes to killer and better killers probably don't need it to find people but it works for me consistently

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636
    edited April 2022

On survivor it's probably Mettle of Man paired with WGLF. Figure if I'm taking those hits I might as well get paid for it

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Alert, Second Wind, I’m All Ears, and Jolt