The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Has pipping gotten easier?

JLew
JLew Member Posts: 160
Just something i have noticed today while playing....doing roughly the same amount of things as far as saving gens and chasing goes but i have pipped much more than usual...few games i got knocked out early enough i though for sure a depip but to my astonishment not only did i not depip i actually pipped up and in a few escape games i actually double pipped which i rarely do? Has anyone else noticed this?

Best Answers

Answers

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

Ha ha I still depip as always so I guess you're just living on Cloud 9.

• LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
    edited January 2019
    Idk... I used to main survivor, hit rank 1 and went killer main. That was about 3 months ago. Now, maybe its the patches. Maybe the maps have changed, or the pallet rng isnt what it used to be but I am struggling now and it cant be that Ive just "lost" my survivor skill lol. Its defs harder to pip now as survivor then ever before!
  • xxnazgulxx
    xxnazgulxx Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2019
    Pipin as survivor is too easy... I would call myself a 0815 casual survivor. I even don't know how to loop pallets and my chases aren't longer than 15-20 seconds until I'm down.
    Regardless I rank up and up... Actual I'm rank 5. Before last reset I made it to rank 2 with these "skills" ... 
    It's feeling as survivor you just have to run 3 meters on a map to get a black pip. Add 1 unhock and 1 gen and you ll get a white for sure... 
    Post edited by xxnazgulxx on
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    The pip system gets harder the earlier and harder you rank up. Gatekeeper is a stupidly designed emblem. You have no control over an optimum team that rushes gens but if survivours arse around you can easily get a gold, iridescent gatekeeper.

Then legion has the advantage of racking up point via malicious because of all of the hits he gets with his power as a side note.