Never sleep pills.

supersonic853
supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,510
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

This feels like the new prayer tablet fragment for me. A common/yellow addon thats actually very good if paired correctly.

For those wondering this is prayer tablet.

combine it with infection rate addons or durations and you can have people always sick. Same with never sleep pills with mural sketch your pretty much guaranteed to get a 5 link. For all other cases its pretty bad though. Anyone else find addons like these amazing though? They change the style of the character which i really like for addons.

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

its VERY frustrating to go against if its a good legion. they can Very frequently guarentee that 5 hit down

but i think its quite balanced

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

It’s a cool and balanced add-on.

• Ghalam
    Ghalam Member Posts: 99

I saw d3ad playing with pills and the fuming tape yesterday and it was a lot of fun when I tried it. Pair surveillance with the add ons and always know where someone is.

• supersonic853
    edited April 2022

I feel like it's only that good with the mural sketch combination and if survivors instamend vs just waiting the power out. But that's just my opinion ofc looking back at it.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,722

Yeah I like it. I like how they’re starting to make these alternative playstyle addons more interesting by giving them extra benefits.

Instead of just reducing Nurse’s lunge and calling it a day lol

• TurboTOne
    TurboTOne Member Posts: 347

also you get more bp per hit wich is just a nice Bonus :3

• LennyClan
    LennyClan Member Posts: 6

100% agree. I also feel that just like prayer tablet, it really swaps up my playstyle. I'm able to play around the 5-hit instadown a lot more, but at the same time I can't use feral frenzy to catch up to survivors or traverse the map since pre-hit speed is just base 4.6m/s. This part I feel is even more prevalent now with the changes to feral frenzy recharge and fatigue. I love the feeling of using the addon and bringing a side objective of the power more front and center and in exchange reducing the effectiveness of the more normal uses.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,260

Yeah, I love these sidegrade-style addons they've been doing recently. Much better than just a straight debuff for a few extra bloodpoints.

• supersonic853
    edited April 2022

Decided to use this addon with mural sketch most of today. Its very good at damage spread and the ability to instant down counters COH in my opinion. Had a match on dead dawg and they had 2 COH and still were getting instant downed consistently. It's so good especially for how long you can be in feral frenzy you do not feel pressured to take risks at pallets or the like because your afraid of the power running out. Survivors don't seem to enjoy it though. Also the bonus bp makes legion a bp machine with bbq and pudding. Definitely a favorite way to play legion for me.

• Rooftopper
    Rooftopper Member Posts: 141

finally Legion has a counter for huge maps, 10 seconds

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

I've seen people say the add on is bad but I get the gimmick of it pretty much can almost guarantee the insta down stab