one of the hags add on is weird

the add on waterlogged shoe

Increases the Movement speed of The Hag by +4.5 % to 4.6 m/s.

Survivors suffer from a Hindered Status Effect while inside a Phantasm Trap's Trigger range, reducing their Movement speed by -9 %.

Disables the ability of The Hag to teleport to triggered Phantasm Traps.

she becomes 5% faster from 110% to 115%

& she loses her power to teleport

she becomes like a weaker clown

the clown has a base speed of 115% & his bottle makes survivors go 15%-19% slower

also makes them not be able to vault & cough

whats the point of even using this add on

i think makes the hag weaker

the hag without teleport is nothing

Comments

• anonym44
    anonym44 Member Posts: 20

this is the second time i make this thread cuz i created it already & the thread dissapeared somehow while i was editting it????

what

so i had to write it again

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

Well, it's an old add-on, I think it was a thing even before Clown existed and after the huge update the Hag got a long time ago she basically wasn't touched since by the Devs.

It was actually buffed recently to increase the movement speed bonus.

I think this add-on should just be merged with the second add-on that makes your traps solid, would be much more fun to use.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,710

It absolutely does make her weaker lol. It's not a good addon.

It was buffed like 6 months ago, it used to only increase movement speed by 2.5% so it sucked even more.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

No point of using it if you aren't doing blocking hag I've played against a camping hag once using bodyblocker pretty brutal

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148

It a meme add on combined with the scarred hand for a meme build.

• Regulus47
    Regulus47 Member Posts: 450

It's underrated. With this addon hag can make any tile unloopable by putting a trap there, and she has unlimited traps unlike clown. And it makes her normal speed. And if you combine it with the bodyblock addon it can make her pretty oppressive in chase. Probably not better than normal hag but still good.

• XombieRocker
    XombieRocker Member Posts: 324

Has to be used with scarred hand and a Lery's map offering. Then you can get some fun times, but otherwise, it's pretty useless.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800
    edited April 2022

it's only useful with scarred hand when you're feeling a meme bidyblocker hag gameplay otherwise it's useless.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,235

Hag has a lot of weird addons, a bunch of which make her worse. Waterlogged Shoe, Scarred Hand and the Trap Trigger Range addons all detriment her.

• anonym44
    anonym44 Member Posts: 20

i think that add on was made for people who dont have enough money to buy the clown and get that add on as consolation

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I have been playing Hag since release and only ever use Trap setting speed and Range add-ons for the most part.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

it's not good but it mostly sucks because people don't really know how to use it.

If you run waterlogged shoe you are running it with scarred hand and dropping traps during chase to block loops. You're not dropping traps around the map except to use as notifications of where survivors might be/quasi body block a hook giving you a few secs more to get back there.

Its basically M1 mediocre antiloop build that replaces a more powerful already good antiloop basekit. Can be fun in some circumstances but for the most part regular hag is better.