Options
shalo
shalo Member Posts: 1,498

Or is it just a sorry, try next game.

Comments

• Cyanide2817
    Cyanide2817 Member Posts: 34
    Options

If I run across people I can't hook then I just tunnel the others I can hook then try go for the others.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

I´m surprised that power struggle isn´t meta. Its a stong perk in combination with Flip-Flop and Boil Over.

Hints on how to solve this: don´t slug. Try to down near a wall and not under a pallet.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Pick them up immediately and don't walk through pallets. If they're already under a pallet or you don't have any choice but to walk through one (which is rare, even on the game) leave them slugged, theyll pick themselves up at some point but it's better than nothing, and if it happens a lot they'll eventually bleed out. If they always go to the same safe spot where you're forced to leave them slugged, pick them up and take the pallet stun, then break the pallet so they can't come back there.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,408
    Options

Bet you they were coincidentally a Swf 🤫

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,364
    Options

If you know thats how they're playing just either slug and camp or hook and face camp.

Don't try and be nice it wont work, Use your bait then stand there with a charged hatchet, and come swf hour, start running starstruck it gets good value.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

Just play normally. All there is too it.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,793
    Options

Best bet is to hopefully down em near a wall and not on a pallet