I can't wait the new MMR next today the MMR is to high for me

eloise
eloise Member Posts: 528

I'm like a normal player but I played against swf every game, toxic, gen rushing, i think I'm not against the real MMR who is in my rank. I really can't wait the new MMR

Comments

• ownoka
    ownoka Member Posts: 36

I've bit my tongue for so long, but the developers at Behavior are so tone deaf. It is so apparent that their only focus is for high-end players and they couldn't care squat for new players who joined when the failed MMR system was enabled. They certainly are more interested in making the game fun for experienced killers (don't seem to empower the new ones because perks that are a slog to earn aren't the way to do that). To add insult to injury, they finally were transparent in testing a new MMR in April 2022, but #########, all they did was remove the transparency of the grades showing after end game collapse? Again with being tone deaf, they released a new tome (devotion) and buffed new killers and then crickets --- if you know what needs to be done with the MMR, then turn the levers and fix it!!!!! Since the test and now the new rift/killer buffs, you've yet again favored all the older players who have overpowering experience and every single game I play I'm playing with multiple prestiged survivors who don't care if you are on the hook and expert killers who are so willing to kill the less experienced players. Behavior Interactive developers only look at data and not the experience of the players and be careful -- they data tells you what you want to see. It's like you're so damned focused on counting the buckets on a sinking ship rather than actually getting the water out of the damaged boat. Couldn't you have tossed a bone to the struggling community of players who have only known this terrible MMR