Pyramid Head or Nemesis?

Options
DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Making this because of reasons. Who do you enjoy more, and why?

Pyramid Head or Nemesis? 49 votes

Pyramid Head
53%
BlueberrybrokedownpalaceLeonardo1itapizzaduffyhp90musstang62ShapedRoboMojotenoresaxdugmankaskaderTsukiYureiAnnoyingNarratorQwQwAnchorTeaAnneBonnyFoxy_TeltacThatOneDemoPlayershinobu149sizzlingmario4Diablitokawaii 26 votes
Nemesis
46%
entertainment720Seiko300VolantConch1719F60_31AGMblackfoxx_xValikChurchofPigdarkcloudlinkAdjathaPSPAurelleBennett_They1ThemGarlicRice[Deleted User]catkillsmouseSmoeRetry42zaw1337Stabby_Abby 23 votes

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options
    Pyramid Head

Ph because I don't have to hit people 3 times with the anti loop.

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Nemesis

I love my minions.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options
    Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head because his Cages and Trails are fun. 🙂

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 516
    Options
    Pyramid Head

This. Nemmy's early game is absolutely atrocious. Every time I switch from Nemmy to PH, the match feels so much easier

That's not even mentioning the wonky tentacle hitboxes when it comes to windows

• entertainment720
    entertainment720 Member Posts: 246
    Options
    Nemesis

Oh that is tough! I like both! I picked Nemesis because I feel so powerful stomping around the map!

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options
    Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head is better than Nemesis in pretty much every regard

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Nemesis

I like both, but Nemesis is easier for me to play.

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Nemesis

PH has great perk vs SWF teams but I like Nem fun you get zombies it's fun to whip people and he reminds me of Swamp Thing.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options
    Pyramid Head

Not to mention how crouching cucks his tentacle.

Since I started playing ph recently I don't feel like playing nemmy at all honestly.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    Nemesis

I'm a nemesis main. He's fun to play as and against IMO.

There's enough skill involved on both Survivor and Killer that it keeps interactions interesting - and Nemi's power is literally a 'I don't want to be frustrated' power. It hits through short loops, breaks pallets, and punishes survivors who make risky vaults at the last possible moment.

He stays in chase with zombies and survivors throwing pallets, using flashlights, and throwing Dead-Hards into killing zombies is both hilarious and genuinely fun to play around.

Zombies add a comedic element, and his power literally eliminates the most frustrating elements of the game while encouraging survivors to take time off of generators to cure themselves... and promotes a lack of tunneling - as spreading the infection is much more beneficial than focusing on one person at a time.

• Mint_
    Mint_ Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Nemesis

PP man is just a bit too basic compared to nemesis :(

both are still fun tho!!

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,624
    Options
    Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head because zombies are dumb.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head all life, he is MILES better than Nemesis, and if you get tormented he can tunnel the ######### out of you. He is a strong map pressure killer, Nemesis is not, too slow, also if survivors pre drop all pallets you stay in tier 1

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options
    Pyramid Head

I actually like playing as Nemesis more than Pyramid Head (not by a lot though), but I voted for Pyramid Head anyway just because every single time I play Nemesis I get reminded of how poorly designed and lazy his power is.

And hey, at least I have more fun playing against Pyramid Head than I do Nemesis.

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Nemesis

I like Nemesis because I find his tentacle easier to aim than PoTD (and zombies add lots of lol moments), but Pyramid Head is definitely stronger. If you can aim with PyH, you can down in 2 hits vs (often) 3, plus your cages give you a way around a lot of strong survivor perks, which also has the unfortunate side effect of making tunneling someone out of the game much easier.

One day I want to get good at PyH, but for now I'll stick with my boy Nemy.

• Diablitokawaii
    Diablitokawaii Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Pyramid Head

I usually split my heart when it comes to Sh / Re lol