which item do you bring the most as survior?

Options
Mint_
Mint_ Member Posts: 52
edited May 2022 in Polls

If you care enough comment which addons and/or rarity of item, especially if its styptic, brand new part, etc....

please do, im trying to see something.

(edit) SORRY I FORGOT MAPS EXISTED JUST COMMENT IT PLEASE <3

which item do you bring the most as survior? 75 votes

medkit + addons
41%
VolantConch1719F60_31brokedownpalaceDeadeyeRevzi100MrPenguinTaigaHPhoenixShaped[Deleted User]PurgatorianGplays2000HellraisingPredatorrandonlyGreyBigfootcalemUndershotglitchboiCheeseAntonGuiltii 31 votes
medkit
26%
Chordycepsmusstang62blackfoxx_xPepsidotWarcrafter4HannonFFirebranddAwkward_FiendBrokenbonesdarkcloudlinkBwstedsyainBennett_They1Them[Deleted User]CarrowDelusionalHubrisFragmentalManStabby_AbbyJaviiMiiLilYowser 20 votes
flashlight + addons
9%
AhoyWolfAurelleHitarizaw1337JonathanByersMint_invitcuZ 7 votes
flashlight
8%
BlueberrybjorksnasTatariuGamerEzraSpinostafrikawickBredSlayer 6 votes
toolbox + addons
6%
ValikChurchofPigHaunterofShadowsDeathstrokeDattPugg 5 votes
toolbox
4%
GinGoN8dogSmokeTheScrapper 3 votes
key + addons
0%
key
0%
Event items
4%
NougattueurNymaasTheNTT777 3 votes
Post edited by Mint_ on

Comments

• Mint_
    Options
    flashlight + addons

i would do multiple choice but idk how :/

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    Options
    medkit + addons

I can't use flashlights at all, if I find one I give it away. I mostly use medkits or toolboxes.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,256
    Options
    toolbox + addons

Usually toolboxes I like to sabo or fix gens bit faster. I also use lot of flaslight it's fun to blind killer. Medkits I use less cause Coh but still frequently.

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286
    edited May 2022
    Options
    medkit

medkits. though. technically, i don't bring them but take them. I routinely run pharmacy and have become a bit of a hoarder 😅🙈 But if I actually do bring an item, my go to is a medkit - usually a brown, no add-ons. just having that heal on me if need be is kinda reassuring. And leaving a brown in a chest when i take my green out seems like a nice thing to do as well, right?

Flashlights seem like fun too - but the way my matches tend to go there isnt all that much to do with a flashlight.

If it seems to be NOED-o'Clock I bring a map with range & sharing add-ons.

• Mint_
    Options
    flashlight + addons

holy ######### i forgot that maps existed lmao

• Mint_
    Options
    flashlight + addons

surely you have taken some item into a match more than another right?

• Mint_
    Options
  • vanGlasse1
    vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 291
    Options

I don't take items in match because I go with Ace in the Hole + Pharmacy, since I like how it may spice the match with the "random" factor and also counts as a chance to farm stuff in a way. You could say I "always" load with an emergency med kit by defeault I guess (due to Pharmacy's effect on the first chest)

• Mint_
    Options
    flashlight + addons

But if you had to bring one item forever what would you bring?

• vanGlasse1
    Options

I used to avoid taking items and going with perks that covered the need for them (Inner Strength for healing mostly), but I guess considering the current state of the game and its meta I think if I would bring anything it'd be a medkit with just enough charges to like 2 heals, maybe some addons for those extra BP on great skill checks

• vanGlasse1
    Options

ah so good to see a fellow chest enthusiast xD if I may suggest something, try Ace in the Hole sometime, gives some pretty fun aspect to when you open a chest as it can be something like a decent medkit with a styptic + self adherent wrap or just a random key with prayer rope + scratched pearl lol

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    toolbox + addons

Medkit+addons is better 100%, but with CoH being so ubiquitous, it's often a better idea to simply drop gens as fast as possible.

Bringing a Wire-Spool/Swivel Socket Commodious with Streetwise and Built To Last can strip away over 40 seconds of generator time.

Literally, one tool box and two perks can confer half a generator worth of progress.

With Prove Thyself and teamwork, or coordinated with multiple toolboxes - a SWF bully squad can abuse Kits to shave off 2 gens worth of progress over the match.

Literally, with everyone going a build build like this - the entire game can be over in less than 3 minutes.

With a good looper and Brand New Parts, the game could be over in half of that. with coordination.

Bringing even a fraction of that power into a match that already has good heals is incredibly strong.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    flashlight + addons

I usually don't bring items into matches unless there's a tome challenge I need to complete. But I sometimes bring flashlights just to meme around.

• JaviiMii
    Options
    medkit

I have thought about it. - But so far putting two perks into the chest-hunt seemed like a bit too much. - But maybe I'll give it a try sometime ^-^

(... and maybe go with a 'magpie build' altogether: pharmacy, ace in the hole and appraisal + offering... and just for the fun of it add flash bang on top. And then pile it all up in one place on the map and call it the item shrine. aight. i'll stop now.)

• vanGlasse1
    Options

haha imagine you're a killer and see a random survivor leading you to the basement, just to find its floor covered with items xD

• JaviiMii
    Options
  • ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options
    toolbox + addons

it's usually a toolbox or medkit (both with add-ons) so I just answered one of them. I'm not great at flashlights, I hate wasting anniversary stuff (unless prestiging anyways), and keys are useless so, I only bring toolboxes and medkits.

• Gplays2000
    Gplays2000 Member Posts: 144
    Options
  • TheNTT777
    TheNTT777 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Event items

Recently I've started to prestige my characters so I've been using up all the event items because it feels like a waste to just lose them.

So to answer your question, the item I bring most are ... PARTY STARTERS

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529
    Options
    medkit + addons

medkit + addons unless there is a tome challenge for gens or destroying hooks then its toolbox

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

I hardly ever play survivor but when I have I do something similar. 🙂 I either bring my most recent item or bring a toolkit and use it up on the first gen, and then use Ace in the Hole on a chest to get another item and see if I can get use out of it. Using chests isn’t necessarily an optimal strategy but it’s one of the few things I found to be fun playing survivor.

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options
    flashlight + addons

Whenever I play Jonathan or Steve I usually bring flashlights with add ons, my second to go choice when I don’t have flashlights is medkit + add ons

• vanGlasse1
    Options

yeah, I enjoy getting value out of it and looking around for them in the mean time, it is a chilling and nice thing to do through the match imo

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options
    medkit

When I solo-queue, I can't really rely on anyone to heal me, so I like to be able to do that myself. I'd much rather bring a healing item with me than a perk that either heals me slowly or requires some sort of requirement.

• N8dog
    N8dog Member Posts: 541
    Options
    toolbox

the only time I EVER brought a map was for like ONE rift challenge involving marking items.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options
    flashlight

I don't bring any item most of my games but if I decide to bring something it's mostly flashlights or sometimes a medkit.

• SmokeTheScrapper
    SmokeTheScrapper Member Posts: 42
    Options
    toolbox

If I bring anything at all, it might be my set o tools.