The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How to Report/Upload Game clips of Blatant Cheating on Console to DBD.

Well, as the title suggests. Recently my Boyfriend has been playing more and I personally will say he's really good. So I'd think maybe the mmr for him is really high as of late. My issue is that he's been playing up against Cross Console we don't know if they're PC or PS. We own a Xbox One X. But there's blatant cheating going on. We have the names and clips and you can see clear as day. They have auto blind flashlights and and they're clearly aiming at the ground even when he looks up, they are still able to blind him. And they sabo'd in like 1 sec the Dwight kneeled and boom. Dropped. No toolbox. It was a Swf. But the issue. No way to report and it actually be evaluated. And seen. I've personally stopped playing cross console for this reason. Which sucks bc I know alot PC players are great players and i love playing with them more than xbox only. And the queue Comparison. LOL but if this can be addressed or maybe ima dumdum and don't know how to upload to be reviewed... yuhh. Thanksss

Comments