Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

For QoL only, what do you want to be announced at the Anniversary Stream?

Seanzu
Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

For me, it's these three

Grind Rework (Prestige / Bloodweb / etc)

Perk Loadouts

Perk / Charm Search Bar

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

More accessibility settings.

more controller settings.

adjustments for controller players to close the gap to M&K (aim dressing, getting easier 360‘d, wiggle affecting controller players more)

..those count as QoL right?

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

Fix grind, that's all i want for anniversary.

• XerraFox
    XerraFox Member Posts: 157

Grind fix..

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

If you had no mither then yes. Those builds I wouldn’t mind tho.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I think it’s likely we’ll hear details about that bloodweb revamp they’re working on since they started working on it about six months ago.

They also mentioned in the last MMR update they’re working on having it treat survivors as a team versus as individuals (i.e. all the survivors go up or down as a team based on how many escape) which should be a useful change since I think this semi-cooperative philosophy leads to some of the issues people complain about like sandbagging and it feeling wrong to lose MMR if you sacrifice yourself to save someone else, etc. It might still be too soon for that though.

Perk filters would be nice.

Also it would be fun if they had a Randomize option where you could click the Random button and get a randomized loadout or random killer with a random loadout. There are websites that can generate randomized loadouts, but having it in the game would be nice because the websites obviously don’t know what perks and add-ons you have available on specific characters and what characters you have unlocked, etc. That’s just a personal thing though, I’m not expecting it at all.

• XombieRocker
    XombieRocker Member Posts: 324

Add keyboard and mouse support to console.

Removal of useless add-ons.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

A fix to the grind

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Does a permanent disable of RPD, Midwich and Twins count as QoL changes?

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820
    edited May 2022

Bloodweb changes such as:

• 1-click auto-complete bloodweb, eg. I chose the two perks but idc what else I get so I click one button to randomly complete the web.
    • Remove the "You're at Level 50" message after completing a bloodweb. I know, you tell me every time!

Loadout changes like:

• Custom loadout presets.
    • Group perks by letter instead of numbered pages, eg. "A-B", "B-D", "D-G" etc...

Store QOL:

• New filter to show only cosmetics that are available for Iri Shards.

Gameplay QOL:

• Let survivors complete skillchecks that trigger when they leave a gen, instead of automatically blowing the gen.
    • Remove hook grabs on healthy survivors.
    Post edited by not_Queef on
  • Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848

Anything at all to make the game worth playing for killers again. Not going to hold my breath, though.

• Ginger_ninja493
    Ginger_ninja493 Member Posts: 63

An overhaul of the prestige system and grind would be nice as well as perk load outs so I'm not scrolling through 7 pages of perks to find my build

• Facture
    Facture Member Posts: 284
    edited May 2022

My realistic qol expectations announced for the anniversary stream:

Their Plan for Grind Reduction

Loadout Options

More options in the settings for capping frames, turning off/on aa etc...

My unrealistic qol expectations announced for the anniversary stream:

some sort of practice/bot mode beyond what we have now. Bare minimum being able to start a game of kyf solo ( I'm getting old but I believe well before bot matches were even a thing that had discussed in a developer updated video making the solo kyf a thing.)

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

Removing perk tiers

• Notionless
    Notionless Member Posts: 243

FOV slider

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Grind Reduction and Solo Q improvements are the top two they can introduce. Hopefully they announce their early Twins rework along with other killer changes and map changes

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,204
    edited May 2022
  • Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Graphics settings.

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519
    edited May 2022

[1] Reworking custom match.

• Can play solo (To try some powers, or try new maps)
    • More control on settings (How many Killers/Survivors in the match, How many Gens/Totems, Gens speed, Killers/Survivors movement speed etc...)
    • More Tournaments friendly (disabling Perks/Addons/Maps/Killers, Or picking maps rngs)

[2] After i press (Esc) inside the match i can see more informations about any perk/addon/status effect when i put the mouse on it.

[3] When you press (leave the match) it doesn't make you leave instantly, But there will be a counter for 10~15 sec before you acutally leave. to make players think again and maybe cancel the DC. Or to give the killers time to get BBQ stack.

[4] To be able to mix skins in the shop before buying it.

[5] Replay System/Save the game. (but this one will not happen ever)

• Maxthewicked100
    Maxthewicked100 Member Posts: 31

If they could fully implement a VS AI mode similar to that of For Honour where you get full progression such as being able to do the tome challenges and be able to progress the rift (but its unranked) and can go against any AI survivors or killers (as a survivor maybe even have player teammates like friends for it) I'd be back to playing this game in a heartbeat and tell my friends to tag along for it.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Reduce the grind to make the game feel more rewarding.

Better optimization in general.

The ability to mix and match cosmetics in store that you haven't brought yet (a try before you buy sort of thing.)

A search bar for perks.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

All good things except the last one. That would only mean you could go an unhook right in the killers face and he can only stop you if he has insta down and yes that's what happens even if the killer isn't camping

• Smuk
    Smuk Member Posts: 735

Patricks farawell letter

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,563

Perk search bar.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    1. an announcement that they are looking to change Survivor objective gameplay to be something other than holding down M1 until a progress bar is filled
    2. a grind reduction
    3. a rework to the loadout page organization - e.g. adding a searchbar
    4. custom game being made more customizable - e.g. entering a map seed to get one specific setup

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,892

Everything QOL thing thats in every other game ever, competitive or not.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 308

I'd love a perk/addon randomizer option! Even characters.

The thing I enjoy while leveling characters is getting random perks and this feeling of "let see what I can do with the tools at my disposal", randomizer gives me something like that.

- Saving loadouts.

- Grind reduction and being able to recycle add-ons for bp or turn them into another addon.

- Changes in the rift, like grind and being able to select killer/survivor challenges at the same time so you don't have to swap them every time you change role.

Also being able to select multiple challenges.

- BP cap removal.

- Better rewards for completing dailies, and maybe having two separated dailies (one for surv and one for killer).

Those are the ones I can think of rn :)

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

A working report system IN-GAME and WORKING anti-cheat.

I know I may be asking for more than they can give.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968

either Grind Rework or Solo Q improvements. (like adding icons to the hud of what a survivor is doing ,etc)

• Soundchaos
    Soundchaos Member Posts: 10

My real life friends sold me on buying this game by telling me I'd be the fifth person for private lobbies. I've played 820 hours and have played custom games on two occasions even though our group of five is online playing almost every evening. The only reason we don't play together is because a husband and wife duo feel like they don't have time to waste in customs since they aren't making progress toward their rifts, archives, and earning bloodpoints.

I want a new premade lobby type that allows normal progression on everything except grades and achievements. Let players swap roles between trials just like they can in customs. Leave everything else the same as normal matchmaking.

Implement this new lobby type, then add a post-game option for normal matchmade lobbies to become one of these new lobbies. A huge amount of the frustration people have with this game results from mismatched player expectations. When MMR gets things right and all five players in the lobby have fun together, I want the option to stay together. At times with long queues, this may even encourage players to adopt playstyles that are better for the overall health of the game in order to reduce their own wait times.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Map blocker- game logs and removes the last 2 maps of each player from rng selection to increase variety

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Oh yeah this one I have suggested before as well! Maybe not a complete block but it should definitely lower the chances for those maps.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Midwitch is awesome. By far the best indoor map for killers 2.

• vanGlasse1
    vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 295

A "practice mode" with bots that allows you to try all the killers instead of just Trapper would be really handy.

Mori rework could be nice as well (as they mentioned wanting to make it a natural part of the game instead of being offerings).

A way to save perk loadouts, perk search bar could be nice too.

The option to "try" cosmetic parts at the store to see how they look when mixed.

• Bardon
    Bardon Member Posts: 1,004

Removing that damn "You're at level 50" notification after the first time. I know!

Fixing the Dead Hard bug that allows it to eat a killer's power like the Nemmy pallet not breaking;.

Killswitching CoH (okay, it'll never happen but a guy can dream...)

• jinx3d
    jinx3d Member Posts: 519

grind reduction

dh nerf (dh for distance guarentees a longer chase, dhing in place when you make a mistake almost always does the same)

• jinx3d
    jinx3d Member Posts: 519

no

this used to be a thing and it was busted af

want to mori people that arent dead on hook? say hello to rancor, and hex devour hope

• _AdamFrancis_
    _AdamFrancis_ Member Posts: 698

KBM on console.