Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What if the game had breakable windows

jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,625

So yeah what if the game had breakable windows either the windows would break to make a door way or would make the window useless. It would interesting and it wouldn't be where everyone window is breakable only certain ones. So like killer shack would have a chance of getting a breakable window basically stopping major loops from happening.

Comments

• Cyanide2817
    Cyanide2817 Member Posts: 34

I like that for certain strong loops and its an intresting idea. Problem is the devs have to be careful where they place them so survivors don't loose most their loops.

• jamally093
    jamally093 Member Posts: 1,625

I would say maybe on some T and L walls I would more likely expect if they did it not for it to be another Game map problem where their everywhere probably on four windows or something really it depends on the map.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

The rework to breakable walls that should exist but will never be implemented

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,714

When I read the title I was thinking more like a full window the survivor actually has to break through, sending glass and stuff everywhere which would be a cool effect. Could make it as well where it has to be a fast vault in order to break it then it becomes normal.