So many bugs in latest patch/update?

Is it just me or the latest patch is very buggy?

heres a list of things I noticed:

-terror radius/chase music very inconsistent, often times doesn’t start until the killer is literally chasing you

-delayed hits where killer hitbox seems to “drag” after the hit animation is done (this is also very noticeable for nemesis with his whip)

anyone else noticed these or other issues?

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,065

I haven't noticed those issues, but I have noticed these:

-Increased stuttering

-Players progressing to second stage via being left on hook isn't properly showing up on the survivor HUD or killer's hook counters, which is leading to players appearing to die on what should be their second hook

-Using Nemesis and Cenobites' powers can cause them to become unable to function for the rest of the match

-Falling on top of a Hag trap causes uncontrollable spinning and can warp you out of the match

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 694

nemesis has an intended lingering hitbox on his tentacle attack

• friendlyant1
    friendlyant1 Member Posts: 57

Yeah, I’m aware of that intended lingering, but currently, it is much longer than usual

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,916
    edited May 2022

It's always been pretty long. Just most Nemesis's that use it, use just the first 5-10 frames of it instead of the full half a second to a second. I don't know the exact numbers but there can be a noticeable delay between the object you hit then drag out to hit the survivor.

But I gotta say using the whole drag playstyle over just inherent zoning is pretty fun especially when you're the survivor going against it.