For once… I’m not enjoying the game

Options
Ladyinadress18
Ladyinadress18 Member Posts: 243
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

Since the update that made it so future updates will be faster, I have not been enjoying the game. This sucks. Toolboxes don’t work except for sabotaging and I don’t want to have to drop my toolbox and hope that fixes it. Flashlights aren’t working because it you aim, it aims at the floor and wastes it. This is annoying because it limits what viable items I can bring to a match.

The new haddonfield map is obnoxious with a bunch of issues and it’s now the map I get sent to half the time. Many killers are having problems with working properly.

and since the MMR change, killers don’t play half the time, they just seem to play for points and nod their head at you. Or they are AFK. So now my husband won’t play because joining lobbies with killers that don’t play so often isn’t fun, which means lost my DBD survivor partner.

i bought the rift pass and then the game is breaking. Help :( ok I’m done complaining. I’m bothered so much because I love this game and I can’t enjoy it.

Comments

• Maverick_74F
    Maverick_74F Member Posts: 159
    Options

"my husband won’t play, which means lots my DBD survivor partner" This made the post genuinely sad :(

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,421
    Options

This mid chapter patch was one of the best for sure. Great patch but here is the problem... DbD needs at least 10 of these (bad map reworks, weak killer buffs, op perk nerfs, etc.)

• Ladyinadress18
    Options

Yes they did some cool changes for sure, but also broke some of the game in ridiculous ways that makes playing it suck. I’m sitting in the pre lobby trying to choose what item to bring but the only item I would want to bring is a medkit now because toolboxes aren’t working and neither are the flashlights. And I don’t really use the maps or keys.

and my husband won’t play now because our matchmaking isnt even fun anymore. It’s just crappy at the moment for us even though they made good changes to characters

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800
    Options

there should be a second bugfix patch soon that hopefully fixes some issues.

• Kuinzu
    Kuinzu Member Posts: 134
    Options

Can't say I've enjoyed it since Stranger Things left personally

• Ladyinadress18
    Options

I really hope so. This is the first time I’ve completely not enjoyed the game. This is my favorite game and I’ve always overlooked the weird little lags and bugs and stuff. But I can’t seem to overlook basic parts of the game not working and interfering with match outcomes

• Ladyinadress18
    Options

Ya I’ll be honest and say I don’t miss the map 😂 but I do wish I had purchased the demogorgon. I missed out on a cool killer

• Leatherface1990
    Leatherface1990 Member Posts: 718
    Options

Take a 6-12 month break it will rejuvenate you.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    Options

Play killer.