Freddy Kruger perk buffs

Freddy’s perks are all about the endgame but sadly all 3 combined are all in the shadow of NOED. My buffs will not make them powerful like Noed but they should be made stronger cause of the endgame. Here’s my changes to Freddy’s perks

FIre up

each time the survivors complete repairs on a generator, fire up grows in power.

• Each generator completed, gain a 4/5/6% stackable speed bonus to picking up, dropping, vaulting, breaking Generators/pallets/walls, missed attack and successful attack cooldown.
  • Each generator that gets completed increases your movement speed by 1%.

Remember Me

you become obsessed with one survivor. Each time your obsession loses a health state, you increase the opening time of exit gates by 5 seconds up to a maximum of 10/15/20 seconds. Everyone is affected by remember me.

• The obsessions aura is revealed to you when interacting with a exit gate switch. When they stop interacting with an exit gate switch there aura is revealed for a extra 5 seconds.

Blood warden

Blood warden activates when the final generator gets completed(important). Once per match when a survivor opens a exit gate the entity blocks both exits for 40/50/60 seconds. The auras of any survivors located within exit areas are revealed to you.

those are my changes to Freddy’s perks. Blood warden might sound a little op let me know if it is. What do you think of my changes good bad?

Comments

• geni
    geni Member Posts: 150

Nice

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

If fire up became a required perk. It would actually be pretty good cause the meta would shift from gen slowdown to chasing again. Also it’s only a 1% increase so you would have to lose all gens to get 5% faster.

I tried to make remember me better at what it does and not try to rework it cause all it needed was a number buff and simple qol change.

i think blood warden is fine to. I wanted to get rid of the difficult activation requirement and make it much easier to use

• Solomonkane
    Solomonkane Member Posts: 112

God would I love to see that Fire up with NOED and BFF legion

• Entinaty
    Entinaty Member Posts: 165

Honestly great changes, especially the Blood Warden as the whole 99ing a gate can no longer counter it.