The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is the game worth coming back too?

lonewolf8376
lonewolf8376 Member Posts: 24
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

Hey people on the forums, Im just curious overall how the game is going, Health wise, balance wise and whether u guys still find it fun and enjoyable, I was a killer main back when I played, but when elden ring came out back in february I dropped the game, Now its May and I think im ready to move onto another game, im basically asking if Dbd is still worth coming back too or not as a killer only player, Like any nice QOL changes, map updates, Killer updates, addon passes etc and the things mentioned in the beginning, but anyways thanks yall.

Post edited by lonewolf8376 on

Comments

• Leatherface1990
    Leatherface1990 Member Posts: 718

You press a button to wiggle now. WOrth it!

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

No

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

Well, I came back during this past week. Lasted two nights. To hell with that.

So, no, not worth it.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

We’ll see with the sixth anniversary; but right now, no.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

As someone who took a break and came back, i'd say yeah, you can come back. But game is BRUTAL for people came back after a longer break. If you didn't forget anything, you should be good to go.

New Legion is really interesting, some changes here in there. Games aren't terrible unless you main killer.

Yeah, there's a crap ton of bugs, survivors are entitled as always, but you played this game before, tell me when it was flawless.

Come back, judge it yourself and decide what to do next :D

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

The game is fine but you may want to stay away from here if you don't like seeing a bunch of toddlers with soiled diapers who can't handle losing

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

There is no interesting change that worth coming back for, maybe wait till anniversary to farm some BPs but that's bout it.

• DH3206
    DH3206 Member Posts: 272

Not in my opinion. But then again, I just don't have that much fun with the game at this moment so my opinion is coloured.

• lonewolf8376
    lonewolf8376 Member Posts: 24

Yea played about 7 games as killer and yea looks like its the same since i left, the only things i enjoyed was the legion buffs but 60% of the time half the survivors give up, Haddon field is not aids anymore so thats a plus but overall, i guess im sticking to elden ring till chapter 24 midchapter or something idk but thanks for the info 🙏

• vanGlasse1
    vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 295

it's healthier not to

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605

No.

• ArchAbhor
    ArchAbhor Member Posts: 847

Best advice I can give to anyone who is debating on coming back to dbd is come back to have fun. If you're not having fun dont play. Thats why we play games right? To have fun? If you aren't having fun and still want to play dont expect to win. Go in with fun builds and expect to lose. The games way better with that mentality. That way when you face sweaty players its really not that big of a deal.

• Smuk
    Smuk Member Posts: 735

Give it a try and see it for youself.

I came back and gave it a try. After 4-5 matches Ive been fed up :)